Chapter 10

I walk to the front door to see sapphire standing there staring at me. I can't believe it sapphire of all people is the alpha's daughter. My life here just went from terrible to a little less terrible. I run and give her a huge hug.

"Oh my gosh! I have missed you so much!" she said dropping her bag and hugging me back.

"Girls!" my mom says walking over to us. "No yelling" she said putting a hand on her hip. She stares at us dumbfound as sherry and the Luna come in. "Do you two know each?" the Luna asks. Me sapphire pull away and she replies "only half our lives" as we giggle. The Luna walks and pulls sapphire in to a hug.

 "How was school" Samantha said to sapphire as she lets her go. "It was good, we made a lot of new friends" she said as she becomes sad thinking about them. "We are going to go upstairs for the rest if the night" I said pulling sapphire upstairs as we quickly grabbed her bags.

When we got to our bedroom I opened the door and showed her in. "I took the bed near the window, so you can have the other one" I said dropping her stuff on her bed and going to sit on mine. The first time I meet sapphire we were in our dorm room, we instantly were really close. 

"Yeah, that's fine I know how you always like the windows" she said opening her bag and putting a pile of shirts in the dresser. "How is it here? What did your mom think of your look?" she said moving to her pants.

"Terrible, but it will be better now that your here. She freaked out and told me that I have to get rid of it" I say getting my stuff out for school tomorrow and my PJ.’s out. "I hope so" she mumbles. My and sapphire spent the next while talking. I tell her about all if the rules and that everyone will be coming to school tomorrow mid-day.

By eleven forty-five sapphire finished unpacking and was lying in her bed. I could hear her steady deep breaths as she slept in a little ball fast asleep. I was exhausted but I could not fall asleep. We have to get up early and I am barley going to get six hours of sleep.

Tomorrow will be a really interesting day with everyone coming to school half way through the day and me and sapphire being the new kids.

"Dominic? Are you awake?" I ask thorough our mate link

"Yeah of course I am it's only three forty-five here. Why are you still up?"

"I can't sleep and I miss you too much"

“I miss you to baby but we will see each other soon"

"When is soon?" I ask curiously

"Sooner than you think"

"How soon?

"It's a surprise"

"But I don't like surprises"

"You will like this one, do you want to tell me about your new home?" he asks

"It completely sucks, I am living with six really strict parents and Five really Horney teenagers"

"How do you know they are all Horney teenagers? Have you met them?"

"No but I found condoms in their bedrooms"

"Oh, we'll I hope you survive until we see each other"

"I will but it better be soon"

"It will, goodnight love"

I sighed "night Dominic"

After that conversation, I fall fast asleep.

Unfortunately for me I wake up with sapphire throwing a pillow straight on to my face. "Good morning" I hear a voice yell into my ear. I don't know how she does it she can make one little fluffy pillow a deadly weapon and even take out a little kid. I whack the pillow away.