Chapter 8

I woke up to a loud beeping noise, a hard and firm pillow and really soft bed. I open my eyes slowly to see Dominic sleeping. He looks so peaceful and cute when he is sleeping like a big cuddly teddy bear.

"Do you have a habit of watching other people sleep?" he asks with his eye still closed in a sleepy huskily voice.

I jumped a little "gosh! I didn't know you were awake, if I had known I wouldn't be watching you"

He opens his eyes looks at me, and raised an eyebrow "really?"

"Maybe" I say smiling. He pecks me on the cheek "morning how was your sleep?" he replies.

"Wonderful" I say smiling “I am in a really good mood"

"I can see that" he says “I know you don't want to, and I don't want to either but we have to get up. You have to get ready otherwise you will miss your plane"

I close my eyes and pull the blanket over my head.

"I am going back to sleep"

He shakes me "come on Rose you have to go"

"Rose isn't here right now leave a message after the beep.....beep!"

"Rose please"

I pull the blanket down "can't you do something? Anything?

"I am afraid not but I promise it won't be long before we see each other again very soon"

"Ok" I get up, turn around and put a hand on my hip "but we better be together when my heat comes because I will not accept not having my mate with me during my heat" I demanded nicely.

"Ok deal" he said getting up to kiss me quickly "now go get ready" he pushes me off towards the bathroom as he slaps my butt. "I’m going, I’m going"

I spent an hour getting ready because I had to Shower. When I got out I noticed my new tattoo and piercing

"This is really going to piss her off" I smirk. I put on my makeup concealer, eyeliner, and mascara and get dressed. Someone brought mine and sapphires bags over to the mansion so we didn't have to go back.

I end up walking out of Dominic's bathroom with jeans, brown boots that almost goes to my Knees, and a white tank top that completely shows off my tattoo at 9:00.

"Ready to go" he asks grabbing my hand.

"As ready as I will ever be" I say as we head downstairs where everyone is waiting for me to say goodbye.

First I hugged Queen Clarissa. I have always thought that she is the most beautiful person in the world with her shoulder length blond hair and bright green eyes. When I pulled away she had tears in her eyes.

I quickly went over to hug king James. I couldn't stand to see her cry. "I am really going to miss my aunt and uncle" I say after I pull away from King James. My mom doesn't have any sibling and I don't know if my dad did so as far as I know I don't have any Aunts or uncles. I have always considered Queen Clarissa and King James my aunt and uncle even though they are more like second parents to me.

Next in line was little Lacey. I could already see tears in her eyes, but before I could pick her up and pull her in to a hug, she jumps up on me. I automatically wrap my arms around her back as she cries in to my shoulder.

"Take care of those evil brothers for me will you?" I ask setting her down

She smiles and nods. She looks very much like her father with her black hair, and baby blue eye.

I move over to Adrian and pull him into a hug. "I'll miss you, and miss trying to get you into bed" he says and I hear a growl from Dominic I giggle and say "I'll miss you too Adrian"