Chapter 13: Will I Trust A Boy? Never Again.

Special Thanks to -chanel for the cover off to the side!

Chapter 13- Will I Trust A Boy? Never Again

When I was in Kindergarten, I was in love with this boy in my class. His name was Dawson. He was the cutest thing. We were best friends too. Then he kissed this other girl in my class, my rival, Gigi Hams. I hated her even more than before. My heart broke because of Dawson. 

In third grade, Gigi was in my class again. So was Dawson. I remember I still had feelings for Dawson but knew I never had a chance against Gigi. She was skinny, she had long blonde hair. She was beautiful. I would always catch them staring at each other.

In fifth grade, they started dating. They were the schools cutest couple. I still liked Dawson and I couldn't keep my feelings away from him any longer. I had to do what I had to do. I told him I liked him and he said he was sorry, but he didn't like me that way. That's what I expected him so say since he had a girlfriend, but I always believed if he never ended up kissing Gigi, things would be different. 

The next day, he told all his friends what I said. Word got out in the school, I was the laughing stock. After about, three days of getting teased constantly, I stayed home for a month before the school took care of things. 

I never wanted to go back. 

That's why I am cautious about boys nowadays. 

I remember in seventh grade, Gigi moved to California, Dawson cried after she left. I didn't feel bad for either of them. I relized how much of a jerk Dawson really is. For not keeping my secret. For embarresing me. 

Gigi has always been mean to me. She'd tease me and try to trip me and she became popular in one point of time and started to spread rumors about me in sixth grade. I was relived she left. 

Yesterday, I was told in three of my classes, and homeroom, we were getting a new student. I went to the office and asked who it was. I wanted to make a new friend because my only friend at Charltonville High is Danielle. 

Anyways, I asked if I could show him or her around, and so I could get to know him/her better, and we could chat, new student to new student.

Well appearently the new student is Gigi Hams.

Yayyy!! *sarcasm*

________________________

Thought, I'd take a break from Chase 'Blaze' Hawkins for a little bit, and dive into Roxy's past. So, what do you think? What's going to happen when Gigi comes and Roxy has to show her around?

You tell me.

Please vote and comment :D

I would greatly appreciate it if you comment more! I like feedback <3
Comment about your thoughts on the story-line, characters, what you think will happen next, your favorite part? Comment if you had a moment where you scream at your device "WTF?!" or just comment what your thinking! I really appreciate it <3
Oh, and don't forget to click on that little star that symbolizes a vote :D

I love you all and thanks for reading!

xoxo

~Ellie