Chapter 4: The Not-So Welcoming Bag

Chapter 4-The Not-So Welcoming Bag

A knock on the door made me fall off the couch instantly. I groan and pull myself back up. I look into the mirror to see that I was wearing the same thing from yesterday.

I open the door to see a very happy Danielle. "Hi!"She waves.

"Hi..." I yawn. "Are you here to kidnap me? Because if so, my dad would pop out right now saying 'I told you so!'"

"What?! No!" She then frowns. "Your dad thought that?" A hurt look on her face took over.

"Yeah..he's a bit crazy." I say through gritted teeth.

"I heard that!" My dad yells from the kitchen.

Danielle and I both burst out laughing.

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping!" She asks through fits of giggles.

"Sure! Let me just get ready real quick! Meet you outside!" I managed to say. I close the door and run upstairs to start getting ready.

***

"See that guy over there?" Danielle whispers as she points to a guy with his back turned to us. He looked a little familiar.

"Yeah." I nod.

"His name is Chase Hawkins. He is a total hottie! I'm in love!!" She scrunches up her nose and gives a small happy laugh.

"He goes by Blaze though. I don't know why. I like Chase. Its cute. But I guess he thinks 'Blaze' because it just gives out this 'bad boy' or 'cool guy' vibe."

I stare at him. Though his back was turned to me he was still goegeus. Imagin what his face looks like!

"Does he go to Charlton High?" I ask curiously.

"Hell yeah!" She smiles dreamily.

But then he turned around.

Now facing us.

"Shit." I mutter under my breath.

"What?" She asks nervously.

"He's the boy who was in the airport the same time I was on that day I looked like crap." I whisper.

She grinds her teeth together. "He may not recgonize you."

"I doubt it."

I see him turn back around and grab a small bag off the counter. He then walks over to us.

"Omigod omigod omigod oh my fucking god he's coming over here holy shit..." She grabs my arm and crosses her legs.

He looked absolutely stunning. It'd be a wonder if he were still single.

Danielle started smiling weirdly.

"Hey." He says to me.

I wave awkwardly. "Hi..."

He hands me the small bag. "Don't want to forget your girly bag. Welcome to Charlton Ville." He then bursts out laughing as if he just said the best, most clever joke in world history.

Cocky much?

Wait a second, did he just say "Don't want to forget your girly bag?!"

I get up and glare at him. "You sure its not for you?" I ask, the smile on my face growing weak.

"Well I'm not a girl, so why should I need it?" He smirks. His face awfully close to mine.

"Lets let this crowd check for ya." And with that, I pantsed him. Yup. A boy I hardly even knew, pansted him.

Yanked his pants down just like that.

And it felt good.

Welcome To Charlton Ville.