Chapter 3: Hello Charlton Ville, May I Hate You?

Chapter 3- Hello Charlton Ville, May I Hate You?

Honestly, I just want to skip the whole plane ride experience. All I'm going to say is that it was horrible. And if I think anymore of it, I might as well puke.

Ariving at Charlton Ville at 3:00 in the morning certenly didn't help little Roxy's here digestive system much eaither. Sleep is one of the most inportant thing ever...but the flight attendent, of course didn't like that I guess.

I get out my phone right away both to destract me and to text my friends.

'Just got here.'

Fiona 

'Omg, what does it look like?'

Trinity 

'Is it cool?'

Kyla 

'cool.'

'IDK! I just landed!

Fiona  

'So? Didn't you look outside on the plane?'

'Its 3 AM...'

Trintity  

'Oh...'

I place my phone in a bucket and walk trough the metal detector. As I walk through, I notice my appearence. My hair made it look like I just got out of bed, i'm wearing my dads big ol' grey sweatshirt with a ketchup stain, a musterd stain, a choclate stain...and is that a bbq sauce stain? At that very moment, I wanted to cover up my face and run to the nearest taxi oustide the building. If there was one. But nobody here knew me. Not yet.

"C'mon hunny-bun, move it along." My dad pushes me through. I grunt and grab my phone. I place my phone gently down in the bag I was carrying. I was not looking my best right now and I certenly do not want an attractive boy to be anywhere near here while I'm looking like this.

My wish was just about ready to come true, but a hot guy of course made his way into the airport. He had on a skin-tight black T-Shirt, with skinny jeans and vans. His hair was perfectly combed and his smile was just behond amazing. He was holding a jean jacket in one hand and an iPhone in the other. I was practically drooling. I didn't know it until he caught me staring. He turned around an his eyes locked with mine. His eyes were a beautiful emerald green. His gaze wouldn't leave mine. My mind was clogged with just his image. But it had suddenly had went back to normal by the time my dad snapped me back to reality.

"Roxy! Don't forget your 'Girly Bag' you know! The one for when you have girl problems!" My dad hollars from the other side if the metal detector. I glare at him and then cover my face. I snuck a peek at the handsome boy and I saw him trying to hold in his laugh. Then, he looked my way and gave me a slight smile before leaving the airport.

***

I hop into the taxi and motion my dad to hurry up. It was a small town, and it suprised me when I saw a bunch of taxi's on the street.

When he finally got in, I glared at him.

"What?" He asked, suprised.

"There was a cute guy in there and then of course you completely embaressed me!" I yell.

"Young love." I hear somebody say. I glance at the driver.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Young love." She repeats.

"Are you eavsdropping?" I eyed her reflection in the mirror.

"Its not called eavsdropping when your having a conversation loud and clear in the same car with a stranger." She laughs. She then sticks her hand back and held it out to  

me. "I'm Danielle Ramerez." She smiles.

I shake it. "Roxy Gledwer." I tell her. She looked about my age.

"I'm just here doing community service. I go to Charlton High. I'm a sophomore there." She smiles.

My eyes winden. "Really? So am I!" I reply happily.

The taxi pulls up to our new house. "Okay, here we are, see you!" She gives me a warm smile.

I smile back. "See you!"

***

"Why did you give out your full name to a complete stanger?!" My dad cried.

I groan. "Dad, it was another girl my age! She also says she goes to Charlton High!" I roll my eyes.

"It could be a kidnapper!" He wines.

"Dad! Oh my god! Calm down!" I tell him calmly.

He sighs. "Fine. But if she turns up at our house and kidnaps you, dont come crying to me!"

"I wont. Because I'd be trapped..."

"I mean if you escape."

"Okay, but I gurentee thats a normal 15 year old girl."

"Okay...lets get some sleep okay?" He asks.

I nod and drift off on the cozy couch.