Pacifist [1] (7)

Chara woke up on the flowers, she saw Frisk calmly sleeping next to her.

Frisk? Wake up! - Chara gently pushed her.
-Chara? I-Is that you? - Frisk was still a bit sleepy.
The girls got up and proceeded to move. They encountered Flowey.
-Howdy! I'm Flowey! - Flower cheerfuly introduced himself.
-Yeah, sure just stay out of our way or I'll be forced to wipe you out of this world! - Chara smiled thrillingly.
*Flowey ran away*
-Guess that worked out. - Frisk giggled.
-Remember, we can't kill anyone! - Frisk also reminded her.
-Sure, I get it! -Chara reassured her.
Soon after, Toriel arrived. Her eyes widened as she ran to the two girls.
-Chara?! - Toriel sprinted to her and gave her a hug.
-Hey, mom... - Chara smiled.
-How did you come back?! - Toriel was happy and confused at the same time.
-Well... I... I don't know, I just got here... - Chara knew she couldn't tell Toriel that they just got out of a hellish landscape and they can jump through timelines.
-Is that your friend? - Goat mom pointed at Frisk
-Yeah... I'm her friend! - Frisk cheerfuly nodded.
-We should start to get going. - Toriel felt euphoria.
The two went through the Ruins solving puzzles, SPAREing enemies and having lots of fun.
The couple approached Toriel's home.
-This is where we're gonna rest. - Frisk said with a tiny blush on thought of sleeping with her love.
-When did we rest last time? - Chara realized she was getting really tired.
-I... I don't know. - Frisk noticed that.
The twain entered the house, they were greeted by Toriel.
-Hello my children, maybe you should consider some rest? - Toriel suggested caringly.
-That's a good idea I think. - Frisk yawned.
Toriel walked them to a room with one bed, a drawer, a cupboard and red rug.
-I'm sorry my children, I only have one bed, you're gonna have to sleep together. - Toriel said with a "I'm sorry" voice.
-That's o-ok I-I t-think. - Frisk was stammering and couldn't hide their blush.
Toriel giggled and walked out of the room.
-I'll be in the living room. - Toriel said walking down to the corridor, trying to stop their laugh.
-I... I guess that's it. Do you want to go to b-sleep now? - Frisk asked shyly.
-Frisk, Frisk, Frisk, are you trying like to get me to sleep with you? - Chara asked trying to stop her giggle and blush.
-I-I mean I'm sleepy that's a-all. - Frisk covered her face with hand, she really didn't like this moments.
-Suree Frisky, didn't you want this moment to happen? I know you did and I'm gonna make this happen, so if you could please come here It'd be appreciated. - Chara cheered her.
-O-Ok I guess. - Frisk laid on the bed besides Chara.
-Close your eyes. - Chara whispered.
She began kissing Frisk neck, letting her moan silently, because of Toriel sitting in the living room.
Chara moved on to kissing lips, they were very soft, she couldn't describe the feeling she was experiencing right now. Frisk kissed back, but to Charas surprise, they added the tounge into the kiss exploring every bit of Charas mouth, before laying beside her again.
-Wow... - Frisk sounded excited.
-Woah, that was quite intense... - Chara followed soon after.
A few seconds passed and Frisk was already in a deep sleep, Chara was a bit disappointed but she she understanded her.
Soonly enough, she too was sleeping well.

*A few hours later*

Frisk had woken up to smell of butterscotch pie laying on a reddish rug.
She decided not to wake up Chara and snuggled out of bed. She divided the piece by two, by her hands and took a piece.
She tiptoed to the door but was stopped by the sound of Chara.
-Where do you think you're going pretty? - Chara sounded sleepy, but a bit excited at the same time.
-Hey Chara! - Frisk blushed a little.
-It was amazing you know? - Charas excited rose on the thought of the night with Frisk.
Frisk grinned but she knew that they needed to get going.
-Alright Chary, we have to go.
-Aww, why so early? - Chara said with disappointed voice.
-We have to talk with Sans about the "accident".
-Ok, got it. - Chara got up from bed and took the last piece of the butterscotch pie.
The girls went to the living room, it was strangely empty.
-That's weird, where's Mom? - Chara asked.
-I don't know but we have to get out of here.
They proceeded to go through strangely silent corridor.
Nobody was to be seen.
-But nobody came. - Flowey rose from the ground.
-What are you doing, where's Toriel? - Chara asked with fury.
-She's GONE forever. - Flowey made a creepy smile.
*The battle sequence started*
-Listen carefully both of you two, you both have a DETERMINATION soul, that means you can't SAVE or LOAD, because both of your souls equal each other. Other than that, you're glitching timelines, because of your souls. Only one soul of DETERMINATION can exist at the same time. That's why it glitches.
One of you has to die basically. - Flowey explained to them.
They were left speechless.
-There must be a better way! - Frisk shouted.
-Golly... I have to kill one of you now. I chose Frisk right Chara? - Flowey smiled again.
-Heh, I'm afraid you can't. - Chara smiled too.
-Then it means I have to kill both of you. - Flowey sighed.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry again for not writing. Here's your chapter and some fluff :3 enjoy!