Chapter One: I Still Remember.

I decided to always have like a poem or quote beside the song of the chapter because god  these things give so many feelings and I thought these kinds of things would put you in a mood but idk tell me if you like it! I hope this prologue was as good as the actual summary and I hope you guys enjoy it!! I'll have a release date up soon when I know when I'll start on it, Love ya xx *EDITED*

"She still thinks of him sometimes.

Not too much,

just when the radio plays the right song, 

or when the wind blows the perfect way.

She thinks about his smile

and his eyes

and him

and him

and him.

Then she wonders

if he thinks about her too." -Unknown. 

Sometimes we're holding angels

And we never even know
Don't know if we'll make it, 
But we know,
We just can't let it show

 Song of the Chapter: Holding On and Letting Go by Ross Copperman.

Chapter One: I Still Remember

 "You'll never be able to get me!" Tia screamed playfully, her laughter too loud for anyone to miss. She jumped over the sofa and out to the backyard, almost crashing into the glass. The happiness and the adrenaline pumping inside her wasn't going too well for her when she had a perky blond boy running right after her. It was making her too clumsy, which she never was. 

"You do know I'm going to catch you anyway, don't you?" Michael called out to her, still running, barely inches away from catching her. 

"I do, but I love the chase anyway even though you're still going to catch me." And she also liked how he always picked her up from behind and twirled her around when he did catch her, but she wouldn't tell him that. 

Sam and Calum sat at the bench just in front of the back yard door, beside the pool. "Do you think these two dorks will ever grow up?" Calum asked Sam, chuckling as Tia attempted to hide behind him.

"No, not really. I don't think so." she replied, amused with how much the chase between Michael and Tia was almost a daily thing in the summer, and Tia almost never won.

"Maybe we shouldn't grow up too." Calum said, his hand slowly making its way to tickle her sides, which led her to giggling loudly and pushing his hand away. "Oh you're on." he said excitedly, getting up and starting the war of tickling, where each of them tried to tickle the other until they eventually got too tired and fell on the wet grass, which made them laugh even louder. By then, Michael would've picked Tia and twirled her around, which made the King house one of the many laughing houses in the neighbourhood. 

This time in particular, Sam and Cal were being drowned in water while tickling each other, because inches away, Luke and Crystal were having a water fight in the pool, which meant that everyone in the backyard -teens, tweens, or adults- were bound to get drenched in the water anyway, and jump in the pool with their clothes on and laugh like there was no tomorrow, and yes, even the parents and adults did the same thing.

But this time, the parents weren't there. They were discussing a 'very important matter' with each other. At least that was what they said when they were asked to join in the backyard. In the meantime, each person was enjoying the other's company, and people could feel the joy radiating from the house.