“Let’s go,” he said.  I sat down at the bar and Niall placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. “Thank you” I smiled. “You’re welcome.” He sat down next to me with his pancakes. “Cocoa, love?” Liam asked. “Yes, please.” I said while cutting up my pancakes. “Nice shirt Cortnee” Harry winked at me. Liam hit his arm. I giggled. I felt Niall’s eyes on me, when I looked over he looked away. “Look at this baby bump” Louis hugged me from behind with his hands on my stomach. I looked at Liam, he didn’t say anything, but I don’t know if he likes his friends being handsy with me.

“Whipped cream?” he asked. I nodded my head. “So I was thinking, when we are done with breakfast. We all got back to our flats and shower up. Then we can go look for stuff for the new house” I smiled at every one. “You sure?” Harry asked. “Yes, I want to be out of the flat” I smiled. “Why are you asking” I looked at him. “Well, if you keep going out the press will notice that you’re pregnant.” He said. “They already notice.” I said.

Liam didn’t argue with me. I got off the stool and headed down the hall with my cocoa. I sat on the floor and went through my clothes. “Ughs,” I groaned. “What’s wrong?” Liam came in and sat on the bed. “I don’t have anything to wear.” I huffed. “Cortnee you have six big suitcases” he pointed at them. “Yes, but still” I looked at him. “You are so complicated.” He sat on the floor next to me. He pulled out leggings and a t-shirt. “Now go take a shower.” He kissed my lips and I got up. “Gosh, I love you too.” I smiled. “That finger looks good on you” he chuckled. “Makes my hand heavy” I chuckled.

The flat was quiet, the boys must of left. I opened the bath room door and got into the shower. I felt so relaxed. The hot water washed over my body. My shower was about 10 minutes. I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door slowly. “I miss when you would sing” Niall said. He was sitting on the floor. “How do you know that I sang?” I don’t remember singing much in real life. “Nothing,” he stood up.

I looked at him weird as he walked past me and walked into the bathroom. I walked down the hall to Liam. “Hey baby” he said. I put on my panties with and bra. “You know are you so beautiful” he wrapped his arms around me. “No” I giggled. His lips touched mine slowly. “I love you” I said into his lips. “I love you too.” He chuckled.

I got the rest of my clothes on, “What shoes?” I asked. I pulled out Uggs or vans. “The boots” he said. “Okay,” I slid them on.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131852461

I stood in front of the mirror and plugged in my blow dryer. Liam watched me from the bed as I did my hair.

I slid eyeliner around my eye and mascara. “How do I look?” I turned to face Liam. “Beautiful” he pulled me onto his lap. His hands rested on my bottom. I straddled me on the bed. “You need a shower” I said. “I am waiting for Niall” he said. “I’m sure he is done” I was confused. “Okay I lied, I just really want to do this” his lips crashed into mine. He slowly leans back and I followed his lips down. Our lips slowly moved and his hands moved back and forth on my side. I gently bit his lip and he groaned. His hands went under my shirt and continued to rub my sides.

“Liam! The bathroom is opened!” Niall shouted. Liam groaned, “Sorry” I said. I got off him. “I love you pumpkin.” He said as he left the room. I adjusted myself in the mirror and shut the bedroom door behind me. Niall was all dressed sitting in the living room. “Hi friend” I smiled at him. “Hey” he smiled. “How was your shower?” I asked. “It was cold thanks” he got grumpy. “You’re welcome” I laughed.

I sat down on the bean bag playing with my phone. “Where are we even going?” He asked. “Ikea” I told him. He huffed when I said that. “You don’t have to go. I mean I can pick out your bedroom set” I smiled at him. “No thanks, I’ll go” he chuckled. “I wouldn’t trust you with that” he smirked. “Shut up” I looked back down at my phone.