Chapter One - Smile

Grasers POV

I’ve been feeling like this for weeks or it’s more like I’ve been feeling like this from the beginning but I didn’t realize what it meant until a few weeks ago. We’ve been talking more and more and the feelings are just getting stronger. We will meet for the first time this friday for PAX, which is three days from now. I’m so nervous about us interacting in real life that I get nauseous every time I think about it. I know that I have to tell him about my feelings for him, but I also don’t want to ruin our friendship. Honestly I have no idea what his feelings are for me, I don’t even know if he’s straight or gay. All I know is that I’m deeply and utterly in love with him.

It’s 2 p.m. and I’m still in bed, typical me. I know he’s waiting for me to get on Minecraft so that we can record an episode of Factions. I hate being late and making him mad, but he’s always so funny when he’s mad. The fans love it aswell, I guess it's easy to love that man.

I jump out of bed and make my way over to the desk. Recording is always my favorite part of the day, that’s when I get to hang out with my real friends. It might sound sad to people that doesn’t get the whole internet thing, but I don’t care that I’ve never actually met my best friends. They are the best thing I have in my life, without a doubt. 

I log in Minecraft and join TeamSpeak where H is waiting for me and right of the bat he says

“Finally… Lets start recording.”

I can hear that he’s already annoyed but I just say.

“Sure”  

And we start,

“1, 2, 3 Hbomb94”

“GraserMC”

“Kevin is unfortunately not with us today, he had to print shirts or whatever. Lets get started, dfield has a raid for us!”

 The raid form dfield ended up being really bad and hard to get into, and as per usual H got frustrated and rage quit at the end. I can’t help but to find it hilarious when H gets mad, mostly because he never actually get super mad for real, you can always hear him suppressing a laugh behind his angry words.

 I don’t think H knows how happy he makes me, that he always manages to put a smile on my face no matter what mod I’m in. The funny thing is that we have actually never seen each other, we are both trying to be as private as we can so that the fans can’t look us up. It’s somehow nice not having shown my face to my fans, not that i think I’m ugly or anything like that but I know that they like me because of my commentary and personality instead of my looks. I also know that I’ve fallen for H without knowing how he looks, in the past it was different though I always went for the good looking girls, yea girls. I think I’ve always known that I was gay but not willing to admit it to myself, until a few weeks ago.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the first chapter, what did you think?

It's the first story I've ever written so it's not the best work of art, but it's a start ;)

Will Graser find the currage to tell H about his real feelings? You might find out in the next chapter!

-InTheCloud