"You're too cute, I swear," I mumbled as I pulled her shirt back down.

She then grabbed a handful of my hair and giggled, "You're, you're hair'sh soft."

"Ah, you're having fun, aren't you?" I asked with a chuckle.

She grinned and giggled again before starting to take her shirt off again. I quickly stopped her and laughed.

"How about we get you to bed right now," I said standing her up.

"NO! Stopf itish! I don't wanna!!" she said pouting again.

"I'll let you touch my hair again," I said making her eyes light up in happiness.

I smiled and led her to her bedroom before getting out her sleeping clothes and helping her get ready for bed in the bathroom.

"Here, change into these," I said to her before she crossed her arms and shook her head as she ran to her bed.

"Do it for me!" she demanded.

I laughed and tilted my head slightly wondering if I should.

"Okay, fine," I said before she raised her arms up.

I carefully took off her shirt and replaced it quickly with her other shirt.

"Hey! My-my boooooyyfriend won't like that!!" she scolded making me smile.

"Oh really?" I asked as I took off her bottoms and helped her put on her pajamas.

"Yesth! He-he loves me and he-he can, can beat kiss, yay!" she said cheering.

I laughed and shook my head trying to comprehend what she just said.

"Do you love your boyfriend?" I asked.

"NO! I looooove him!" she yelled.

"Okay, okay. You're so cute baby," I said as I got out my phone.

I pressed the record button and smiled, "Baby, are you drunk?"

"I'm drunk!" she cheered with her hands raised.

"Do you feel good?"

"I feel good!" she cheered again with her hands raised.

"Do you love your boyfriend?"

"I love my boyfriend!"

I laughed and ended the video before putting my phone down.

"Alright, I think it's about time for you to sleep now," I said tucking her into bed.

She kicked the blankets off and looked at me, "I'm cold."

I quickly leaned down and pulled her blanket back up before she pulled me down onto the bed.

"Sleepf withf me," she said cuddling up to me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around her, "Okay, I'll spend the night tonight but I need to get ready for bed first."

She pouted and held me tightly, "NO!"

"Yes, I'll be very quick."

I got up and quickly got changed before going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I then got back into bed with her and she immediately moved closer to me.

"I love my boyfrienndf," she said cuddling up to me.

I smiled and held her close, "Your boyfriend loves you too."

"My heartf hurt lots when I see my boyfriend," she mumbled.

I kissed her temple softly and smiled, "Oh, really?"

She nodded and immediately sat up looking at me, "I wanna be a cactus."

"Okay, you can be a cactus tomorrow but now you have to sleep," I said pulling her down again.

"Do you promise?" she asked cuddling up to me again.

"I promise."

"Okay, I'm going to be a hedgehog tomorrow," she mumbled as she cuddled up to me.

I laughed softly, "I thought it was a cactus."

"No!! Listen, Jang Cook, I said I wanna be a hedgehog," she said sitting up as she grabbed a hold of my face and pulled it close to hers.

I laughed and kissed her nose gently, "Okay you can be a hedgehog tomorrow."

She grinned and laid back down before closing her eyes. I smiled watching her and held her close to me before I closed my eyes also.

-

a/n - so um, yikes sorry

i've been thinking about starting just a separate book of just random text messages between them but idk lol