15| Miserable Husband

I love You

Miserable Husband
Chapter Fifteen

{ Because many people want me to publish the new chapters, so i decided to publish it today even the vote only 18 votes but i still satisfied with it. Thanks guys!}

Today, was Taehyung's birthday so I've decided to buy a special present for him. I go to a birthday present shop, and try to look for something that he would like. "Taehyung likes, expensive things" I think.

So I've decided to buy a new brand of gucci shoes for him. Well-- He likes gucci brand, so, why not? Before I drivin back home, I stop at one of ice cream cafe and decided to buy an ice-cream cake for Taehyung and suddenly, I saw Sun Jae, with, might be her sugar daddy.

"Uraboni! Don't ever say like that! I've changed and I will get Taehyung. He always mine and always be!" My eyes becomes big, shock with what just she said to her brother. I quickly take a quick snap and record some voice of her, nagging to stole Taehyung from me.

"I'll make sure this will be one of avidence for Taehyung, to believe in me"
After I got a cake that I want, I quickly rush go back hom, don't want Sun Jae notice, that I was here, all of the time, when She said she want Taehyung.

+++++++++++

I look Taehyung from under the table. He calling out my name, but I don't even answer. "Y/n! Please, where the fuck are you!" He about to cry. I can see it. It looks so pathetic, for me. So, I give signal to Namjoon who from across the room and we sang; "saengil chuka hamnida! Saengil chuka hamnida"

Taehyung look so suprised and yet, he's happy to see me, holding his favourite ice-cream cake, and sang birthday song, for him. "Happy birthday, my hubby. Ppali, make a wish" i told him, to blew up the candle and make a wish.

After he blew the candle, we clap out hand and start the, party!!
We talk, make jokes with each other, and also drink soju but just a little. "Enough Taehyung! You already drink about a bottle of it!" I stop Taehyung from drinking again but yet, he still wanted to drink it. "Stop you idiot! I want to drink it! Its my birthday-- after all" he says. I just shoock my head and look at the others.

Only Namjoon and Jin who doesn't drink too much. "I guess, omma and appa thing, works on you guys" And we laughed. And yeah-- Its Jin and Namjoon works, to bring Suga,Jimin and Jungkook, back home.

And now, only me, and Taehyung left, alone at our house. "It seems, only me will clean this mess" Before I could stand up, Taehyung grab my waist and lean me, closer towards him. He rest his head, at my shoulder and I could feel, his breath near my neck. It makes me can't barely breath. "You smells so good"
Said Taehyung. I just couldn't stop myself from smiling. This is a happy and sweet memories ever, for my after-life marriage.

"My baby pumpkin, my baby pumpkin. You so cute and beautiful. I love you, I need you--"

I don't know what type of song he singing right now but, It was a good song for me to hear it. Maybe He made it for me? "Baby--

--I want you tonight"

+++++++++++++++

When I wake up this morning, Taehyung was still sleeping. He look so pure like a baby. So cute, makes me falling in love with him, more. "You wake up chagi?" I look at him who's already, open his eyes and rest his head, on my lap. I play with his hair, and smile. "Yeah. I'm hungry, and its late now. I need to wake up" I say. He just sniling and take my right hand, and kiss it.

"Last night was a great night. Thank you, chagi" my face has become red as tomato. Gosh! Even though he is my husband, but I still shy when he talk about it! "Don't be shy. You look sexy last night when you scream my name"
I slap his shoulder. "Don't talk about yesterday! Its embarassing me! Now get up, I need to prepared for our breakfast"
I said to him and tried to push him from my lap. But he won't move. "Taehyung...."

He sighed. "Give a kiss on my lips, than I will get up" Waee!!! I can't do that! Well-- I'm kind a shy person. "If I kiss at you cheecks? Please?" He shock his head make me sighed. Then, I give him a peek kiss on his lips and quickly rush to the bathroom.

"You stupid jerk!"

He shouting, and I'm, smiling in the bathroom. Like a crazy person.

20 VOTES LIKE USUALLY AND I'LL UPDATE NEW CHAP! 20 VOTES GUYS PPALI!