11| Miserable Husband

I Love You

Miserable Husband
Chapter Eleven

"Oppa..."

I wrap my arm around his. I kiss his hand, and his cheek. "Wake up. Please..."

After I get the message from all my oppa, I quickly rush to the Hospital. I was worried sick. When I get there, All the members where sad and worried too. When I look at his condition, I Feel guilty for ignoring him this morning. I feel so fucking suck, to myself.

"I love you oppa. I really do" and I kiss his lips. I don't ready to lose you.

-Not yet.

2 months later....

I never missed a second, to take care of Taehyung at the Hospital. It has been two weeks, since the accident and he still not waking up. I was so worried and miss him, damn much. Every seconds, every minute and hours, I never stop praying, hopefully that he will wake up one day.

"Hey oppa. I'm here" i kissed his forehead and lips. "I've been waiting you for so long. Wh-when are you going to wake up, yeobo?"

My tears drenched slowly.
I miss his touch.
Miss the way he kiss me.
Miss the way he teasing me
Mad at me.
Cursing me.

I miss all of it, damn much.
I hope when he was wake up, He attitude change to his rude attitude again. I miss he treat me that way.

I don't care if he cursing me.
I don't care if he always teasing and playing with me.

Because I love it and like it.
"I miss you Taehyung--

-miss my old Taehyung"

Tomorrow around 4 in the evening, I got call from Jimin that, Taehyung is awake. I was so shock and quickly rush to the Hospital. When I get there, I saw him.

With Sun Jae. Smiling, like a normal couple. I'm just act like nothing was wrong and walk near to Taehyung. "Oppa!" I hugged him. Tightly. "Get away from me!"

He push me. I was so fucking shock and lost. "Wh-what did you say?"
"Are you deaf? I said get away from me! Get out from this room, you fucking slut! I don't know who are you!"

I stared at Jimin and Jin who was at the corner of the room. "I-it is true? Jimin? Jin?"
They slowly nodded their head. Taehyung is Amnesia?

"Y-you don't remember? Anything? Taehyung!"
I started to cry.
This pain...
I can't take it anymore.
It was so sick and painfull.
Why?
Is our relationship going to reach the, the ends?

"I remember that... Sun Jae was my girlfriend before you decided to make me married you. I don't know why I accept you but-- I'm sorry. I still in love with Sun Jae. How could you? To break someone relationship? Don't you have any mercy?"

I shock. Really-really shock. Taehyung in love with Sun Jae? It. Can't. Be!
"No Taehyung no! I was the person you love! Me! Not her. You hate her! You do hate her-"

"--Stop! Stop it! Arghh!!"

Taehyung touch his hand. "Oppa! What happen to you!" Ask Sun Jae. "I-i feeling unwell. My head is sick"

I tried to help but Taehyung told me not to. "I-I am sorry"

I'm leaving.