16| Miserable Husband

I Love You

Miserable Husband
Chapter Sixteen

"Baby! I have work to do! Don't wait for me! I might be come back home late"

Says V and kiss my cheek and then, walk away. Guess-- I'm all alone today. Because of, I don't have any idea, what to do today, I called my friend, Yongmi, to hang out with me"

We decided to meet at Shanon's Cafe near her house. About 2 p.m. I reach the cafe and saw Yongmi seatin near the window cafe.

"Yongmi!!"

She turn her body, to see me and quickly get up and hug me. "Oh gosh! I miss you too! I never meet you since my anniversarry party!" Say, Yongmi. "Yup! Kinda busy lately, so, I need a time with Taehyung, for some reason"

I told her. She just nodded. "I know what happen between you and Taehyung. I'm so sorry Y/n. I don't have at that place, where you need me, to be your shoulders. I'm truly sorry"

I rubbed Yongmi hands and say; "its okay. I know you kinda busy with your second coming soon baby. Well-- My relationship with Taehyung is okay now. Nothing, to be worried about"

I said. Yongmi just smiled. "Y/n. I didn't mean to bother you relationship, but-- I warned you take a good care of yourself and Taehyung."
I was so curious, about what did just Yongmi said. "Why? Tell me Yongmi" She sighs.

"I saw Sun Jae last week. At Taehyung office. Looking for him" I was shock. Literally shocked. "Wh-what?"
Yongmi nodded her head slowly. "I couldn't believe either. But I think, Taheyung was not at the office that day because, When she get out from the building, she seems mad"

I take a deep breath "phew! Thank god Taehyung was not there at that time. Or else-- I'll kill Sun Jae for destroying my relationship with Taehyung" and then We laugh.

"But seriously Y/n. Be careful. Anything-- just talk nicely with Taehyung. He just amnesia-- he don't know what did he do to you" I nodded and sighed.

God. Please make sure my marriage life will be okay.

So guys, like usually, 20 VOTES AND MORE, I'll Update.

TBC
Read
Vote
Comment