Renesmee's Cullen diary- Chapter 9

Capter 9:Unexpected surprise

*flash back*

I think I'll plan something special for tonight. I wanna make it up for Jake. So...What should I do?

___________________________________________________________________________

The rest of my family came for the weekend to Forks. I was so happy but after all I've been through today I felt guilty. I wanted to make it up for Jake. I set down on my bed and I started thinking. What should we do tonight? Maybe we will go to dinner at a restaurant? No its need to be special. Maybe we will stay here and I'll cook for him his favorite food? No, my family will be here. So maybe we will eat in his place? No, it has to be a surprise. All the ideas were not good enough. I set there for half an hour trying to bring up the best idea. Finally! I got it! While I set there thinking I remembered my meadow, that I pass the time there waiting for Jake to come. I wanted to go over there but it was far away and I don't have enough time to organize the special night there because it almost 16:00. So I decided that I'll organize us a dinner at Ethan's meadow. It's the perfect place. I mean not as perfect as my meadow but I can compromise. I had a lot of work to do. I got downstairs and asked Esme to make us a dinner and of course she agreed. I love Esme so much she is the best grandmother in the world. I asked her to make her famous mushroom ravioli, Jake love it. I went to the living room and asked Alice to give me a makeover. She was extremely happy that she gets to give me a makeover tonight. I asked dad to help me get all the stuff to the meadow and I asked my mom to block my thoughts tonight. Everything was ready but I feel like something's missing here. Let's see... food-check, cloths- check, organization- check, my dad can't read my mind- check, so what was I missing?! What was I... Jake! I'm so stupid I forgot to tell Jake about our special night! I pick up the phone and called him. "Hey Nessie what's up?" He sounds so happy to hear my voice. "Jake I have a surprise for you." I said in excitement. "Really? What is it?" he sounded excited too. "You'll find out tonight. Just come to pick me up at 20:00, and wear something nice and when I'm saying something nice I mean wear a shirt." I giggled. "Ok madam, I promise. See you tonight. Bye." He said and I hung up the phone. I went down stairs and I saw that the food was already done. "Esme thank you so much! I love you grandma!" I hugged her tight. "Oh...it was nothing honey. You know I'll give the world for you." I smiled wildly and kissed her on the cheek. "Nessie come on it's time for you makeover!" I heard Alice yelling and I run upstairs. I took a shower, I wear the beautiful light pink dress that Alice picked for me with my black high heels and I went and set on the chair for Alice to make her makeover thing. "Wow this dress look beautiful on you Nessie! You are gorgeous!" She said and I blushed. "Now hold still you need to look perfect." Alice put me Make - up, eyeliner and pink lipstick. She brushed my hair and dried it with a hair dryer. She put me her gold watch, her beautiful gold earring and a gold ring. "And I'm.... done!" she said and led me to the mirror. "Wow Alice you did an awesome job with me!" I said and hugged her. "I know, I know" She said pleased from herself. I looked at the watch and it's was 19:45. "I have 15 more minutes left." I said a little nervous and I could see that Alice noticed. "Don't worry everything will be ok. I know that it's your first time but there's nothing to be afraid of, really." She said and I was confused. "What do you mean it's my first time?! I didn't plan to do... it tonight." I said and now Alice looked confused. "But I saw..." OMG does she means she saw me and Jacob... Why did she look?! "What did you see?!" I demanded from her. "I saw you and Jacob... but I promise I looked only for one second! I swear in god!" I set down on the bed. I had to calm down for a second. It's fine Nessie, it's what you wanted! You and Jake going to have sex tonight. You need to be happy. "Nessie I'm sorry I didn't know that you don't know." Alice said and set next to me. "Look Nessie I know that I kind of ruined the surprise but if it will happen tonight you need to relax and enjoy it. Your first time need to be perfect, you'll remember it for the rest of your life." I looked at her nervously and she put her hand against mine. I smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you Alice" My mom opened the door. "Nessie honey Jake is downstairs waiting for you." She said with a smile. I went down stairs and I saw Jacob with long blue jeans and buttoned white shirt. He looked so hansom. I posed in front of him with a big smile on my face. "You look incredible" He said and kissed the top of my hand. "You too" I said and blushed. "Shall we?" I giggled. "we shall". I said and we walked out of the house.

I sorry you gays I need go eat dinner. I'll tell you everything soon I promise.

Love, Nessie ♥♥♥

I'm so sorry I didn't upload for so long I have alot of exams right now :/

please vote and leave a comment :)