Reneesme's Cullen diary- chapter 14

Chapter 14: don't you love me baby?!

I heard a nock on the door. I turnd around to see jacob standing in front of me. My mom blocked my thoghts so I just wanted to talk to him and open up everything. " jake I.." I tried to talk, "ssssh..let me do the talking.." We set dawn on my bed. "Nessie can you please explain to me what happened.. your mom told you hit that blond cheerlider?"

I look dawn. " It's true but it was because she told me you called her at night and told he we didn't had sex! She was mocking me so we started fighting" I was so emmberessed! "Oh Nessie you know I didn't told her, she know you are a good girl so she tried to annoy you, and you fell for it" I felt so stupid, I started cring." What's wrong why are you cring?!" I couldn't stop. " Nessie you are a strong smart girl you don't do this kind of stuff, why are you actting like that?" He asked softly. "Because of you Jake! I can't live without you! You are my lover, my best friend my family my everything! I'm going crazy without you!" He look me in the eyes, speechless. I grabbed his face and kissed him with every courge that I had. He tried to resist me, to resist his needs, but he couldn't. We got caried away , we were making out on my bed and than I took his shirt off. "Nessie...please...no" he tried to say between kisses, I didn't stop. My shirt went dawn and as so his and my pants. "You sure you want it to be like this?" Jacob said with guilt in his eyes. "I'm 100% sure" I said with a smile. He opened my bra amd trew it on the floor. He kissed every peaces of my body, from my neck to my legs and back up to my lips. He stoped and looked a me. " Are you ready?" I nodded. He entered me slowly. It hurt alot. "I'm in" he said to me. I opened my eyes and saw this beautiful face staring at me and I was ure of what I'm doing. We were moving together, at the begining slowly but than faster and faster. "I coming!" He yelled with plesure and moment later we both colepsed into the bed. "Wow!" He said and turn his haid to my derection. " What would you about round 2?" He said with a grinn on his face, I gigled and we continue from where we stopped.

I am the most happy woman on earth!

I promise I'll write more..

Love, Nessie :)