~What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes.~

Patty led us back to the car, and we hopped in, my purse taking up the seat in between me and jason. Dottie occupied the front seat, and patty of course drove. We went down main street, and then parked in the next spot we saw. I got out, Dottie urging jason out of the passenger, and Patty closing the door behind me. I adjusted my purse, fitting it comfortably on my shoulder. we walked down the sidewalk, and I noticed a bunch of couples, and suddenly felt minimal. Dottie and patty walked in front of me, holding hands and laughing. we turned into the apandoned park, and walked down the path. Jason slowed down beside me, his hair being his brightest feature.

"Fucking couples," i muttered.

jason laughed. "I know," he replied.

Patty and dottie turned suddenly onto a hill, farther into the back of the park. Dottie pulled out a blanket, and laid it down, her and Patty sitting down. Jason and I joined, and I pulled out my speaker, phone, drinks, and the glowsticks. Jason had brought the flashlights and weed, and patty brought his non- alchoholic Champagne. I opened a can of Palm bay, and drank half of it before setting it down and breaking a glowstick. the bright blue liquid quickly filled the small plastic tube, and I connected it together, to make a bracelet, which I then slipped on.

"hey, pass me one," Jason said. I handed him and Dottie a can, and they both opened it up. I pressed a random playlist, and we began talking about random things. "Oh my god, marina we should make a video!" jason said, giggling. I smiled.

"maybe," I replied, finishing my third can of palm bay. jason was a lightweight, I could tell. Dottie and Patty walked to go find some food, and I  was left alone with Jason. He opened up a fourth can, and drank most of it before letting is stand on his side. "How long are you staying?" I asked.

Jason looked at me. "I'm living about three blocks away, " he replied, his words slurring a little.

I chuckled, and his hand slid over mine. I smiled and blushed to myself, and I quietly hummed along with the music. "marina?"

"hm?" I asked, my head turning to meet his. His lips joined mine, and his hand slid from mine, and reached up to my neck. he opened his lips, and I slowly opened mine. My hand went to his neck, pulling him closer to me. I've only met this kid today, but when he kissed me, I felt something. Like, actually felt.

he pushed me down, my back gently hitting the blinket and ground, and his one leg was on top of mine. I had no idea on what was going on, so I just let him do what he wanted. He pulled back, and then kissed my forehead. he laid down besdie me, his hand slipping into mine. We laid there for a while, our chests rising and falling with each breath, and we looked up at the dark sky above us. we stayed there in silence, until we heard patty and dottie coming back. I sat up, my hand slowly slipping away from Jason's.

We packed our stuff up, Patty being too drunk to drive, I ended up being the only one who was sober enough to drive. I sait in the driver's, jason sitting beside me, and Patty and Dottie laying in the back, asleep.We drove in silence, my eyes and my mind completely focused on the road. we turned into the driveway, and parked. I woke patty and dottie up, and helped them inside. they walked up to their room, and I walked up to mine, after saying a quick good night to jason.

as soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into a deep sleep.