~Cyanide skin~ - A Veeoneeye and marina joyce fanfiction.-

When I met Jason, I was quite unaware of who he really was.

Or who I was, at the time.

You could say that me and him were both "soul searching," in a way.

we both needed someone.

I can't tell you the type of person I needed, but I needed someone who could tell me that my life would suck, but you gotta get through the hard parts, to get to the good ones.

Fuckin' waste of my time, it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" and if you liked this video, subscribe and leave a like, and I'll make sure to see you in the next video. Goodbye !" I finished, leaning forwards to turn the video camera off.

I sighed as I plugged the cord into the computer, and waited for the footage to synch. I watched the little blue bar grow slowly,until I could start editing. Editing was the part that gave me the hardest time. I was already tired and sore, I just wanted to sleep. I had to finish this, before I get complaints on why I haven't uploaded a video in a month.

I knew it was exactly a month. I needed to remember, because it was when I realized I wasn't good at making youtube videos.

I had no idea why I still made them, maybe because it comforted me that there was SOME people who liked watching me? I had no clue. I slowly made progress with the video, when a small video call notification popped up. " veeoneeye " was the username, and it sounded familliar. I accepted, and soon after, I heard scuffling, and a small voice call out. " hello?"

" hello," I replied nervously, my camera facing me.
I didn't realize that I had no makeup on, and I cringed. " this is Marina, right?"

" correct," I replied, the camera still loading on veeoneeye's side of the call.
" holy shit, I've been waiting for you to make a new video for weeks!" He said excitedly.
I blushed.
" well, thank you," I replied, my cheeks burning with embarrassment, and the video finally loaded on his side.

Veeoneeye was attractive to say the least. His eyes were large and filled with youth and curiousity, and his hair framed his rounded face. His hair was large. Dyed blonde, you could see how teased and how big it was. I didn't mind, it fit him perfectly.
I looked away , flushed, and turned back. He was smiling, and bit into a piece of pizza.

" I'm Jason. I'm like, probably one of your biggest fans," he said, his mouth full of the breaded goodness. I smiled. " thank you so much." I replied quietly.

" you live like, four hours away from me," Jason exclaimed.

we talked for a few more hours. I found out that he liked the same music as me, and he saw me at a signing at a local punk store. He lived with a few other people, who I learned were patty, Luke, and a boy who goes by the name bribry. he had to go, he was busy with something, and silence filled the air.

all I could think about was him.