So Called "Family", Captain

Start from the beginning

Be Strong. Fight for humanity.

Sincerely,

Grandfather Darius Zackly

Grandpa...

"Oh god..its been a year already. I hope my brother's doing good." I sigh, happily.

My older brother was in the Military Police, he was married last time I saw him. I haven't seen him though, in two years. I'll have to go see him, soon.

"Oi, what are you doing?" I heard Levi ask me. I look up and saw Levi standing in front of the desk. "Oh, I was just reading something." I smile, before stuffing the letter in my jacket pocket.

"Come on, I'm tired." Levi yawns before heading to his room. I follow him to his room and he begins to strip out of his uniform. I blush, still from seeing him. He suddenly stops and turns around to me, shirtless.

"TCH, you need help getting undressed?" he asks, smirking. "Huh? No! I'm not a child!" I tell him as I unbutton my shirt. I take off my uniform, without ease leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

Levi lies in bed, reading a book with the small candle light, on.

I lie on the bed, next to Levi, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Levi.." I yawn. "Mm?" he replies, flipping the page.

"I love you." I whisper. Levi's eyes soften and he puts down his book on the side table and pulls me up.

"Who ever knew my type of girl is a complete idiot." he smirks before kissing me, on the lips.

"Oi! I'm not an idiot!" I interrupt our kiss. "Say whatever you want, but tonight your mine." he smiles pinning me as he pins me down to the bed.

He kisses me on the lips, again then deepens the kiss. Causing me to moan through our kisses. He breaks off the kiss and takes off his boxers and I take off my underwear. He sucks on my neck, as he goes in to me. "Ah..L..Levi.." I moan.

He silences me with a kiss, he bites my bottom lip, softly. His pace picks up faster, I dig my nails into his back, feeling the pleasure run through my body.

"Levi..I..I.." I gasp. "I know. I'm going to too..." he whispers in my ear.

He kisses me harder and I kiss him back with the same force. "Levi!" I call out, as I reach my climax.

"Fuck, (f/n)." he calls out, before lying down on the bed. We both breath, heavily after our little session.

He pulls me closer to him and he wraps the duvet around our naked bodies, as we hold each other in our arms.

The Next Day~ 1:30 P.M.

"(f/n)!!!" Hanji cheered down the hallways as I walked down the hallway.

"What?" I reply, as I pass by her and head downstairs to the foyer. "There's a guy here for you, he's from the Military Police." she mentions.

"Oh? Where is he?" I ask. "Outside, Erwin, I believe is talking to him." she tells me.

"Okay, thanks bye!" I smile and I head outside. I wonder who's here?

When I opened the door, I saw a carriage. Erwin and the soldier had their backs facing me. The soldier turns around, and looks at me.

I notice the familiar medium (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes, gazing at me.

'Kyle..' I think.