Story

Yeah um I'm losing hope in this book.? Yeah I really don't even know

——————
One month later

Millie places a soft kiss on Finns lips, before resting her head on his bare chest. Finn smiled and stroked her shirt hair. The girl whimpered softly and ran her fingers over the scars on his abdomen.

"Pretty Boy?" Millie said softly and Finn hummed in response. "Why were you sent here." Millie questioned, lifting her head off his chest and looking at him. The boy shifted and shuddered at the thought.

"I-I" Finn stuttered and Millie reaches forwards, moving a few curls out of the way of his face. "Don't worry, Pretty Boy. I'll be here no matter what." Millie whispered in his ear with a smile.

"I killed someone." Finn stated, fidgeting with his hands. "Not someone.. I killed my family." Millie tilted her head in curiosity. "Tell me more. I want all the details." Millie smirked and looked at the ebony haired boy.

Finn nodded. The events of last year danced in his head. "I was mad. My parents decided to get a divorce. My father was going to move away with my brother and I was going to stay with my mother. They had broke it to me at the dinner table." Finn inhales deeply and Millie ran her hand along his back, trying to comfort him. "I-I wasn't thinking. I grabbed my knife and I-I slit their throats. I watched as they died on the floor. I didn't call for help. I just watched." Tears leaked from the boy's eyes.

Millie frowned and used her other hand to wipe the tears off his cheeks. Finn smiled at the girl. "I guess if none of that happened I wouldn't have met you." The boy stated before leaning forwards and placing a delicate kiss on her forehead. They leaned in again and kissed eachother softly. Once they ran out of air they separated with a smile. Finn stood up from the bed and grabbed his shirt from the floor.

He slipped it over his head before walking to their shared dresser. The boy opened the top drawer and pulled out a ring. It was wooden and a picture of a crescent moon was engraved on it. The brunette looked at the boy with a perplexed look, as he studied the ring.

"This is the ring my mother gave me the week before everything happened. She told me that it would mean we'd always be together."Finn sighed and Millie frowned softly. "I want you to have it." Finn stated before walked towards the girl. He sat down neck to her and carefully grabbed her hand. He slipped the ring on her finger before interlacing their fingers.

"That ring is a promise that in the end, we will always, always, be there for eachother." The ebony haired boy stated, gazing up at the brunette. "I love it, Pretty Boy." Millie smiled, admiring the ring.

"I love you." Millie stated.

"I love you, Pretty Boy. And I will always love you."

Finn's cheeks turned light pink as he gazed at the girl.

"I love you too. My little monster"

——————

That chapter was short and that little reference to Harley Quinn's shirt in suicide squad that says "daddy's little monster"

Anyways I'm sorry that it was so short.

-Ari the bad writer