Chapter 17

Regina was sitting in her office and was clicking away with her mouse when Emma walked in.
"Hey." She said and the brunette looked from her screen to the blonde.
"Hey! What are you doing here?" She asked and chuckled.
"Just came to drop off the usual folders." The Sheriff held them up before putting them on the woman's desk. "Just thought I'd stop by and see what you're up to."
"Well.. Seeing it's nearly Christmas... I've gotten you gifts, but I'm not sure what to get Ruby." The Mayor bit her lip and turned her screen a little, showing the blonde a web shop.
"Oh, I see." Emma pulled up a chair and sat down next to the woman instead. Regina turned the screen back and clicked through the pages.

"So, you have no idea at all?" Emma asked carefully.
"Well, I know she likes wolf things of course and she's really into fashion. But by now we share our clothes anyway." The woman shrugged a little and the blonde thought about it.
"Well, I already succeeded in my gift shopping. I suppose I could try and help you figure out what to get her." The blonde said and Regina looked at her pointedly.
"The princess of procrastination actually finished Christmas shopping... I'm shocked."
"I like shopping for gifts! It's great~" She said and smirked. "And no, I'm not telling you what I got you."

Regina rolled her eyes a little and turned back to the screen again.
"So, what do you think about this?" The brunette showed the blonde a beautiful dress, but the Sheriff looked at it and shook her head.
"It's like you're telling her she has no style. Don't give her clothes. It's like giving someone shower gel. I don't have a clue what I need to give you gift number one along with socks for men on a solid number two." The blonde laughed a little and Regina groaned, dropping her head on her forearms.
"What am I supposed to get her... What did you get her?" She looked to the side at Emma who chuckled.
"I got her a pair of leather gloves since her's are looking a little worse for wear. And I got her a fabulous infinity scarf which is a bulky knitted design in deep red. I also got her some of that perfume she was raving about a couple weeks ago." The blonde told her wife and Regina sighed.
"Those are all sensible gifts. Why didn't I think of that."
"I thought you would have..." Emma raised her brow a little.
"Should I get her some beauty products maybe?" Regina thought out loud.
"Well, pretty much every woman enjoys face masks. It's a good way to pamper yourself a little." Emma said and shrugged.
"You know, we could also do this entirely different." The blonde leaned back and bit her lip. "What if we just buy a massage kit. Some oils with different scents to play with~" The blonde smirked. "It would be a lot of fun. Perhaps we could add some other interesting items."
"A massager of the more interesting variety maybe." Regina smirked.
"Now you're getting it." Emma purred.
"Okay, but... That is a whole different type of web shop then." The brunette turned back to her computer.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Emma asked with a laugh and Regina smirked.
"I could ask you the same thing." She shot back.
"Okay, as long as you won't tell my boss, I won't tell yours either." The blonde giggled and winked at her wife who laughed and leaned in, kissing the woman gently.
"Good. Lets go find some gifts." She turned back to the screen and went to find the right kind of web shop.

After scouring the internet for a good hour, Regina and Emma were pretty satisfied with what they managed to find, including a few extra items just for fun.
"I had no idea some of these things existed." Emma chuckled as they placed their order.
"How though, I'm from the Enchanted Forest and I knew about these things." Regina said absentmindedly and the blonde looked at her.

"I think that says more about what you do in your free time than it does about me."

It was silent for a moment and Regina turned to look at Emma.
"Really?" She quirked a brow. "Don't play dumb." The brunette said and the blonde shrugged. Regina looked back at the screen and bit her lip. "Damn..."
"So what is it you do on the internet to find out about these things?" Emma smirked a little and leaned closer to Regina.
"I sometimes go looking on these sites to find more stuff for our toy chest." The brunette admitted and shrugged a little. The blonde chuckled and made Regina turn to her by spinning her chair.
"So that's why all of a sudden we created a collection." Emma said and the brunette nodded slowly.
"They're fascinating." She said and tilted her head a little.