Chapter 2

Regina looked up at Emma as the blonde entered the kitchen. The brunette smiled at her and poured her a cup of coffee, setting it in front of the woman.
"Good morning." The mayor purred and Emma smiled as she gratefully took the cup, sitting herself on a stool and leaning on the counter.
"Good morning~" She purred and slowly sipped the black broth in the cup. Regina moved over to Emma's side and kissed her cheek.
"How are you feeling?" She asked and the blonde turned a little to look into her eyes.
"Hmmm~ Really good, you?" Emma slowly wrapped her arm around the woman's waist and pulled her closer. "You certainly seemed to have a lot of fun last night." She whispered over her lips.
"Oh, but I did have a lot of fun~ and it felt really good. I still feel good." Regina whispered and slowly moved to lift herself onto the counter, sitting on it right in front of Emma, moving the Sheriff's coffee aside. The blonde slowly slid her hands up over the woman's thighs.
"I'm glad you do." Emma purred and got up, wrapping her arms around the woman and holding her tight. "I love you." She whispered. Regina slid her hands through the blonde curls, tangling them in the soft strands.
"I love you too." She smiled and rested her chin on top of Emma's head.

Ruby slowly walked into the kitchen and blushed a little, seeing the two women like that. She wasn't used to their display of affection that the two women shared in their own home considering she only got to join them the night before. She was about to turn away to leave the women alone when Regina called out to her.
"Ruby." The woman smiled gently at her. "Good morning." It was enough to stop Ruby in her tracks. She slowly made her way into the kitchen, still a little hesitant as she didn't know what to expect after the night they had shared.

Emma looked up at Regina and kissed her lips gently before pulling away a little and looking at Ruby.
"Hey there~ Slept well?" She asked and the waitress nodded in reply.
"Yeah, though, I sorta expected you to be the type to sleep in. After all you did say so~" She smirked as she looked at Emma. The blonde shrugged and then pointed at Regina.
"She always wakes me up in time for work, I guess I'm so used to it by now, I wake up on time of my own accord. I suppose that makes it Regina's fault." The blonde teased her wife who pretended to be offended and gasped.
"It is most certainly not my fault. I simply make sure you're at work on time like you should be."

Ruby chuckled softly as she watched the scene, seeing the two of them bicker like this, yet not at all serious about it, was entertaining, but also told her they were completely at ease with each other.

"Well, I won't intrude in your home for too long." Ruby started and Regina let herself slide off the counter and took the woman's hand.
"Nonsense. You're not intruding at all. We invited you and you're our guest." The brunette smiled and Emma nodded.

"You can't leave until you've had a cup of the ancient Mills recipe coffee and a plate of apple pancakes." The blonde joked a little and Regina quirked a brow at Emma for a moment before looking back at Ruby.
"I guess, she's not wrong." She then softly admitted and pulled Ruby along to the counter and made her sit on one of the stools before getting to work.

Emma went to sit back on her stool and sipped her coffee lazily, watching as Regina swayed her hips as she moved around the kitchen graciously. As she glanced to the side where Ruby sat, she could tell the other woman was also watching her wife closely, probably for the same reason. The blonde smirked inwardly and leaned a little towards Ruby.
"Wait till she bends over." She whispered it soft enough so only the waitress would hear her. She could tell the other clearly registered what she said as the woman blushed a little and swallowed hard.

Regina turned to the two and put a cup of coffee down in front of Ruby and chuckled a little.
"What are you two scheming?" She asked and slowly turned again to go grab a skillet from one of the lower cupboards, bending over and showing off that perfect curve of her heart shaped ass in those deliciously tight yoga pants. Ruby took a sip of her coffee but paused as she took her time to admire the view before it was over. Emma smiled knowingly and hid her grin by sipping her own coffee.
"Hot damn." Ruby said softly and looked away a little, making the blonde chuckle.