"She's Not A Toy"

Começar do início

He's the only reason why I came.

I saw him go into a room and I followed. He threw a punch at me and I quickly grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and slamming him to the wall.

"Don't fucking try me." I said and took my gun out, holding it to his head. "Where the fuck did you put my money?"

"I-i-it was Ben! I tried telling him-"

"Come up with better lies in hell." I shot him and his body fell to the floor.

I called up Virgil to get the cleanup crew and to not allow anyone into the room until it was all cleaned.

Oscar was a family friend. He was a fucker who used people for money and drugs. He craved popularity and everyone hated him for it.

Sighing, I rubbed my forehead as I walked down the hallway. Why does life have to be so complicated?

"Dylan." A voice moaned and anger rushed through me. I stormed towards the room and opened the door.

But it's not Vivian.

"Fuck." Dylan muttered and I left the room. He's going to fucking hurt her and I'll kill him for it. "Chase, it's not-"

"I don't care." I gave him a look, making sure he knows I don't want to hear about it. "Tell her tonight, or I'll kill you."

"Why? You never cared when I did this with those girls. What was the last girls name? Lil-"

I punched him hard, hearing the crack from his nose.

"Do not compare her to those girls. She's not a toy for you to fucking play with. Do you understand me?" I said, trying to stay calm.

"Yeah." He replied, holding his bloody nose. I walked away from him and went to the dining hall.

I looked around the room to find her, but she's nowhere to be found.

"Vivian left a while ago." Aliyah said, standing beside me. "She got a call and ran out in tears."

"Where to?" I asked and raised an eyebrow, keeping my eyes straight.

"I told Aiden to track her phone. She's at the hospital." Aliyah replied and my heart almost stopped.

I walked away and quickly left the house, getting into the limo.

I told the driver where to go and sat impatiently. I'm a very impatient man.

Once we made it to the hospital, I quickly got out of the car and rushed inside.

"Sir, you-"

I turned and she stayed quiet once she realized who I am.

The lady told me the room Vivian is waiting in and went into the elevator, going up.

Once the elevator doors opened, I turned to see her sitting outside of a room.

I made my way towards her, putting my hands in my pockets as if I didn't rush here.

She'd be the death of me.

"H-he got into a-an accident." She cried and stood up, walking towards me. "Carlos won't w-wake up."

"He will. Soon." I promised and extended my arm out. She took my hand and I pulled her towards me, putting my arms around her.

"Y-you got b-better." She laughed softly and I know I'm smiling. "You h-have a beautiful smile."

She placed her hand on my cheek and I felt myself lean into her touch, wanting her to never leave me.

"I'll have men brought here to make sure he stays safe. Something tells me this wasn't an accident." I said, taking her hand off of me. "And you two will be staying with us again."

"Thank you." She whispered her words. "Can I stay here?"

"That wouldn't be a good idea. Virgil will take you here early tomorrow morning." I promised and she nodded once.

I placed my hand on her lower back, but I realized she's still in a relationship, so I raised my hand to her upper back.

And what she did surprised me.

She placed my hand on her lower back again and then turned to me.

"I know he's been cheating." Vivian said. "Always had the feeling and then I saw him sneak off with some girl earlier tonight."

"You deserve better." I said and opened the door to the limo for her. She got in and I shut the door, going in from the other side.

"Thank you." She spoke and I turned to her as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

What do I do? Do I put my arm around her?

Sighing, I just left it alone, looking out of the window as the car began moving.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼