Curiosity

Pap watched as his brothers bright blue innocent eyes fell upon huddled form of his alter-self. He didn't have a clue that this over skeleton was, in a sense, him... a Sans. To be fair there were alot of visual differences between the two.

Blue was dressed head to toe in his sky blue and grey "battle body". It was meticulously well kept, not a stain, scratch, tear, or pull in any of the fabric despite all his rather rambunctious training with Alphys. The royal guard fought roughly with the little marshmallow (even though Pap wasn't particularly fond of it... he made sure he never came back with a scratch on him ) and some how it came out unscathed. Where as .... Red ... yeah, red... was dressed in a yellow stain covered , ripped, oversized, blood red sweater. Why was it a thing that skeletons wear clothing that matched their eye glow, it became an unspoken rule ?
Anyway, he was also in the typical Sans style basket ball shorts, white sneakers, and a hugely oversized black bomber jacket. All of which had various holes and were stained with... blood. He had really been through hell.

Blue was the one often commonly referred to as the smallest of the Sans' , however Red was even smaller than him, possibly from malnutrition. Red also seemed to be missing a tooth, it being replaced with a pointed , contrasting gold one, maybe for a fear factor or a tough guy appearance. That seems to be a staple throughout Underfell.

They were the same, but were so visually different, yet similar.

Blue got off his brother and approached the now prettified Red , who had mad himself as small as possible between the corner of the wall and the bed, cowering . His eyes remains on Pap however, a pleading look a fear painted his eye sockets.

"Hi there, who are you?"
Despite Blues often overly energetic nature he was approaching Red rather gingerly , being compassionate of his fear. He even toned down his voice to just above a whisper.

" sans , don't get too close."

Turing round in utter confusion, Blue immediately stopped approaching , a questioning look on his face. All he wanted was to calm him down, he looked like he was about to have a panic attack . He know how to handle those, he had plenty of practice with Pap.

"Why Pap, he's so scared . He needs comforting , and I'm the best at hugs? "

"just don't , okay. he's a sans just like you... i found him during patrol."

Huh, a Sans ,where from Pap? What's he doing here? Why is he so scared?"

Yep, same old Blue. He might have toned down his voice and restlessness but he still asks a million questions a minute. Oh boy how does he explain -

"Grrrr , Why don't you ask me , punk!"

Both Pap and Blue both faced the sudden voice in shock , it was menacing gruff voice...almost a growl . He had stood up from the bed despite his many injuries and took a threatening stance. His eye was glowing dangerously as around seven balls of fire had formed a crescent behind him , all pointed at Blue.

*Sans is ready to fight *