Ch. 11 Toast

Jake at the top.

So we are getting ready for the dinner and we have are having a hard time choosing what to wear. Well we decided on these.

Sophie's outfit hair Straight

Scarlett's outfit hair curled

Savannah's outfit hair curled

Jemma's outfit hair straight

Michelle's outfit hair wavy

We did our makeup and we chose some really cute pumps to wear with our outfits. We finished getting ready at 6:55 and went downstairs to see that only the parents weren't ready yet. We talk for a while and took some pictures when we hear the parents coming down the stairs. 

"Oh my gosh, my babies look so cute, we have to take pictures later" my mom said once she got to us.

"Ok mom thank you but, we got to go I'm hungry" I whined. Everyone laughed.

We went to our joint house where our chefs had prepared dinner for us. As we are all eating Miki's mom Makalya stood up to do a toast.

"Guys, I would like to thank you guys for everything that you guys have done, you guys are the best children any parent could have, I know our family has been through a lot but you guys still are the most positive children ever thank you for that. I would like to make a few toast, first to the older boys for how well they did on their mission, you guys should great courage and we are proud of you. A toast to Dylan for watching everyone and keeping them in check while we weren't here. A toast to the girls for them completing their mission and on Tuesday you girls will be back to how you are supposed to be. A toast to the babies for being good at your grandparents house and not giving them a hard time. A toast to Kendra and Timmy for not causing any problems. Also, lastly a toast to the grownups, we have gone through a lot of throughout our years but, we have stayed strong and gone through all the ups and downs and we came out as successful parents. So this is a toast to us all for all that we have accomplished." Makalya said about to cry. 

"We love you guys" the parents said in unison.

"We love you guys too" we responded also in unison.

"Lets's have fun!" Jordan yelled.

Scarlett's POV.

As I sit and look at my wonderful family I thank God for all that he has done for all of us we couldn't have done it without him.

You may thank that I am weird but, we are Christian and we are also apart of a gang that does only good and stops the bad guys. We are teamed with the police and the government. We go to church every Sunday. God has helped us through everything that our families couldn't help us with. I am very thankful that he gave me such a wonderful family. I thank him for Jake. Jake is awesome with his gorgeous run your hands through platinum blonde hair. Blue-ish green eyes. Perfect face structure oh so lovable smile, he is the one for me that I am sure about. For how long we have been dating I am very surprised that we have never broken up, or taken a break and our wedding is practically completely planned the date is July 17. That is our anniversary date for everything. The day we met was then, the day he asked me out, the day I accepted to be his girlfriend and now it will be the day that we marry. And I feels so right, yes I am pretty young but, I love him so much and he loves me just as much that I believe that everything will work out.

I just hope that my siblings find that type of love, I hope that my twin will find it she is a great person, I couldn't have asked for a better person to share the womb with. I am extremely happy that our birthday is on Wednesday. I can't wait for the party. Also I pretty excited to go as the real me and not scaredy-cat that I pretend to be. Some how it amazes me that the B-squad has the guts to bully us when our parents own the school. Some people are just weird I guess well, we have to go to bed now because tomorrow is church.