Ch. 5 The tutors

Picture of Michelle
The last bell rings signalling that the school day has ended and that it is time to go to the principals office for the meeting.
Walking down the hall we get there before the guys do because there class is further away then ours.
We wait for them to come before we go in.

Knock knock
"Come in" says the deep voice of principal Clark.
We do as told and walk in.
"Girls how are you?" He starts off with.
"We are good".
"You guys must be the new guys, how are you liking it here?"
"It's great the girls have been helping us feel welcomed and showed us around. So far we've had fun. "Says Mark.
"That is good to here okay so you know that they will be tutoring you each in a different subject right. " They all nod.
"Good so Sophie and Sebastian history, Michelle and Mark math, Jemma and Jeremy Science, and Savannah and Steven English." You all will be tutored on the same day whenever it is that you all choose and wherever you want.Any questions?"We shake our heads. "Thank you you guys can go, "he says. "Bye" we all chorus.
After we left the office I say "you guys can come over later if you want so that we can discuss the time and place."
"Where do you live?" Jeremy
asks.
"Right next to Sebastian's house we all do but they are staying at my house since our parents aren't here."
"OK what time would be good?" Mark says.
"6'o clock is good" Sav replies.
"First can we get you numbers?" Steven asks shyly. "Sure," after we exchange numbers we say bye and go home. "OK so Let told me give her five minutes," Miki tells me. "OK I'm going to the bathroom real quick" I say in a rush. "It's ok we need to get food." Jem says. After 5 minutes everyone is in 2 cars and we go.
Dylan, Jake and Timmy go one way while us girls go they other way.
After 1 hour we are done. So by the way we are in a gang but, we are good people sort of like spies.

 So by the way we are in a gang but, we are good people sort of like spies

The girls and boys outfit on the top

It is now 5:30 and we are sitting on the couch talking to our parents. We are in comfy clothes oversized sweaters, shorts, and socks.
"Hi mom how's it going" I ask. "Sweetie it is good we are coming in 2 days if all goes well." "Mom we got new neighbors and new students we are tutoring them and when you get back we are invited to dinner at there house all of us." "Ok by guys, Love you we miss you." "Bye mom", we all shout.
Ding-dong
"I got it," Timmy says while opening the door.
I run after him.
"Timmy you are not allowed to open the door with out one of us with you ok." "Sorry Soph"he says while gesturing that he wants to be picked up. "Hey guys come in."
"Hey, " they all reply.
"Dylan help me, " I shout.
" Don't you have manners, nope now take Timmy upstairs and play with him or something we have things to discuss."
"Fine, bye" he says exasperated.
When we get to the living room they aren't even there. "Girls" coming reply as they come with a calendar. " Also let's get down to business what day are you guys available? " Steven says. "Let's see how does Tuesday or Wednesday work for you?" Jemma asks. " Let's do Wednesday." "Ok and where I say we do the library first," says Jemma.
"Ok you guys can stay for a while if you want, " Sav says.

Jemma's POV.
Ring ring
My IPad rings I take it I see that it says that my cousin is calling so get up and go to the kitchen.
"Hey what's up Suzy" I say "2 things one Anna won't stop crying talk to her." she says in serious tone. "Hey baby why are you crying." And I sing to her and she stops and falls asleep.
"Ok what is the other thing"I ask Suzy. "Well Xavier and them are out of jail". "Really, yup okay thanks I got to go bye." " I walk back and sit down. "Everything okay you look like you saw a ghost." Miki says concern looming in her voice. "Yeah just something having to go with Anna's father. Oh they all say.