Ch.2 Another day in Hell

Twins at the top

I got in my red Lamborghini and drove before I saw my family.
Once I reach Seven City High's parking lot I am immediately greeted by my besties Michelle Walker (Miki), Savannah Diaz (Sav), and Jemma Parker  (Jem). We are all sixteen and Juniors.

Michelle's outfit

Savannah's outfit

Savannah's outfit

Jemma's outfit

Then I quickly left

Then I quickly left.

"Why do we pretend that we are nerds when we are so not."
"To stop all drama from happening also we will get them back when they least expect it.""Oh ya u hope Jay is happy with the way things are working".
____________________
In 1 period history
"So who can answer question 5"
Michelle "Uh the answer is 1998"
"Good job so guys we are getting a few new students and we will have a partner project, also Sophie can you stay for a few minutes please" Yes ma'am
I tuned out the rest of class until I heard the bell ring.
"Bye guys", I said to my friends.
"Bye Soph".

"Ms. U you wanted to see me am I in trouble for something. " "Child I haven't even said why I called you and you are already making assumptions"she says while laughing. "Sorry" "OK so since you are one of my best students I would like you to help one of the new students his name is Sebastian. Before you ask why me all your friends have to tutor one to but you each have a different class that you tutor them for. And Sebastian is not good in history I was told and you are the only one that the teachers and myself found good to tutor him. He is coming tomorrow you will stay after class so we can discuss this with him ok. Thank you, you don't know how much your help is appreciated and it is good on college applications. Any questions."No thank you I won't let you down."
Then I walk off after getting a pass.
___________________________________
Lunchtime *****
I walk off into the cafeteria  with my friends and we sit at our normal table.
"Ok so we each have to tutor a new guy I got Sebastian 1 period, Miki got Mark 2 period, Jem got Jeremy 3 period, so Sav you have someone with an S name 4 period."
"What do you mean S name" Sav says confused.
" I mean everyone that we got their names start with the same letter as our name" "Oh" then we all start laughing. Let's get pizza for lunch then go outside Lett,  Scarlett my twins wants to talk to us. "Ok" we say.