I'm Sorry....

A/N: IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!! IM SO SORRY!!! PLEZ FORGEEV MEH!!! Also, I couldn't find a picture for this update. But I hope you enjoy!
—————————————————
Previously:

Their arms tightened their hold around me. I came to a realization that made me sob harder.

They really do care....
—————————————————
Leo's POV

After embarrassing myself in front of the entire school, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and the girl who's name was Karai and/or Miwa took me to their place after school.

I was a little surprised. Why were they taking me there?

I didn't ask because they seemed pretty determined to help me. But help me with what? I wish I knew.

We arrived at a house that looked like it had five floors. It had a humongous Japanese vibe coming from it. But, the house had seemed...

Calm.

I walked up to where the three brothers and their sister were, standing at the front door.

They opened it and walked in. I followed, my eyes looking over every detail. I feel like I've seen this house before.

"Welcome home, my sons and daughter."

I froze.

That voice.

It's so familiar.

I turned around, and was face to face with a man who stood about seven to eight feet tall, with a robe. The robe had a symbol on it. Why is everything so familiar?!

The man looked shocked to see me.

"My children, who is this?" he asked.

His voice had a heavy Japanese accent to it. Raph was the first who spoke up.

"He's Leo, Sensei," Raph replied, though I felt there was a hidden meaning behind it.

I turned back to the man, but could see he had the same face as the three brothers when I told them my name.

"Leonardo...." the man whispered.

I felt uneasy. I don't know why, but I also felt safe. This place is so different than my home. Usually homes are where you feel pain....right?

"Leo?" Raph called.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, making me jump. I hadn't realized my breathing grew rapid.

"Leo, it's okay. Just take deep breaths," Donnie told me.

"I-I...." I stammered.

I have to leave. This doesn't feel right. Nothing feels right, anymore! Raph hugs me, making me tense up.

"Ya can't leave yet, Leo. Ya know it's not safe," he whispered.

Why do they care so much? I'm not meant to be cared for. So why?

I bury my head in his shoulder, wrapping my arms right around him. I can't cry again. Crying shows weakness. I can't be weak.

But I already am...

The tears flowed down my face like rivers. The man with the robe came over and rested his hand on my shoulder, making my tensed shoulders relax.

This made me cry more. I could see from my peripheral vision the concerned and alarmed looks the brothers, their sister, and their dad shared, before looking at me.

What is it about this family that makes me feel safe and welcomed? All my family does is bring me pain. Nothing, but, pain!

"Why do you all care so much about me? I'm nothing but a tool, meant to be used and thrown away when I'm not needed...." I whispered, only loud enough for Raph to hear.

I could feel the surprise and anger running through him, from the way he tensed up to the way he squeezed me tighter into the hug.

"You're not a tool, Leo. You're a living, breathing human being. And you're more important to us than you realize," Raph whispered back.

I shook my head, stepping out of the hug. I know that if I don't get back home soon, my dad is going to beat the shell out of me.

"I-I gotta get home. I can't stay any longer or-..." I stopped myself from continuing.

I looked up at their faces, and my breathing got heavier as I saw the sorrow in their eyes.

"I'm sorry...." I whispered to them.

I bolted out the door. I heard Raph shout my name, but I couldn't bring myself to stop.

I ran all the way home, running up the stairs and into my room, ignoring my father's yelling.

Locking my bedroom door, I curled into a ball in the corner of my room, placing my head on my knees and my hands on my head.

I listened to the pounding on my door from my father, but couldn't bring myself to get up and unlock it.

(A/N: sorry if this sounds so rushed >~<)

When I looked at my phone, I saw the time was 3:30pm. Remembering how tired I was, I couldn't stop myself from falling asleep, still in the same position on the floor.

~~~~

Three Hours Later

I jumped to my feet and shivered as ice cold water was dumped on me. Father was looking at me in disgust and rage, and I could see my door was broken off its hinges.

Father lifted his hand and swung it towards my face, making me yelp and stumble backwards.

I could feel the blood dripping down my cheek, even before I lifted my hand and checked to see the damage.

"Do not ignore me ever again, boy. Or you will be punished," father said with malice.

I nod stiffly, watching with mixed emotions as my father walked out the door. I sighed and walked over to my window, water dripping on the hardwood floor.

He never cared about me. No one does. No one did. No one ever will. I grabbed my shuko claws, opened the window, and climbed up the side of the building.

When I reached the roof, I walked to air conduct and sat down, leaning against it.

My thoughts were going wild, and it seemed Mother Nature had felt my emotions for it started to rain heavily.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, feeling the rain wash away the blood from my bruised and cut cheek......

"I wish everything would just go back to normal...."
—————————————————

TBC....

Hope you all liked my horrible writing, and sorry if it sounded rushed 😅

Anywaysies, bye bye! 👋🏻😁