WAS THAT LEO?!

Donnie's POV

I was walking down the hallway when someone bumped into me.

I looked up as I heard him say, "Watch it." He sounded nervous and hurt.

My eyes widened when I saw that he looked familiar. Those sapphire blue eyes remind me of........... Leo.

I watched as he walked down the hall with no recognition of me. If that was Leo, how come he didn't remember me like Raph and Mikey did? That thought was still in my mind as I walked into my second class.

I sat in the only empty seat which, of course, was right next to Shawn.

I put my books on my desk and heard Shawn whisper, "This year's gonna be interesting." I noticed he said that with a bit of anger.

I shrunk down in my seat. I really hope this year isn't as bad as the others.

After Second Period

I walked out of the classroom and, once I got into the hallway, I was slammed into the lockers.

Again.

By who?

If you guessed Shawn, you're correct.

I rolled my eyes as he said the same exact thing he always says. But, something unexpected happened.

The guy that bumped into me earlier pulled Shawn away from me and threw him across the hallway. I'm being literal when I say that. He actually threw Shawn down the hall.

I'm impressed.

I watched as the guy walked over to Shawn and shoved him against the wall.

"You stay away from him. Do you understand?!" he shouted.

My eyes widened when I caught the dangerous tone to his voice. It was way worse than when Raph threatened him.

Shawn nodded his head, terrified. Not scared. Terrified.

"If I ever see you touch him again, you'll be answering to me," the guy who helped me said, shoving Shawn away from him.

"O-Of c-c-course. I-I won't touch him, again. I SWEAR!!" Shawn stuttered, sprinting down the hall to get as far away from the guy as possible.

The guy who helped me grunted and turned towards me. I was still in shock of what happened.

I mean, he just threw a guy down the hall and basically petrified him, just because he bullied me?!

Wow...

This guy's got some major anger issues. My eyes widened as he walked over to me.

"T-Thanks," I stuttered.

He grunted and crossed his arms.

"Why did you help me?" I asked him.

The guy shrugged and looked down.

How does he not know why he helped me? That's a little odd.

"Well, my name is Donatello. You can call me Don, Donnie, or Donatello." I hold out my hand for him to shake. He eyes my hand, then hesitantly shakes it.

"What's your name?" I ask.

His eyes widen, then narrow. The emotion in his eyes shows uncertainty. His posture is tense and rigid.

*RING*

Well, that's the bell for third period. The guy grabs his bag that he threw on the floor and speed walks to class.

I stand there, more than a little confused as to what the hell just happened.

I shrug, grab my things, and walk to my next class. Then, I facepalm as I realize something. I never got his name. Oh well. I'll see him at lunch.

At The Cafeteria

Raph's POV

I saw Don walk into the lunch room and waved him over. He walked over and sat next to Mikey. He seemed to be looking for someone as his head and eyes went in all different directions.

"Hey, brainiac. Who ya lookin' for?" I asked him.

He looked over at me and said, "I'm looking for the guy that saved me from Shawn between second and third period." I tensed as I heard that.

Shawn messed with my brother, again?!

My eyes narrowed as I spotted Shawn across the room. He looked over at me and flinched in fear. Good, he better be fuckin' scared.

I stood up and went to walk over, but was stopped by Don's hand on my shoulder.

"Raph, just let it go," he told me, gently.

I huffed and sat down. I folded my arms on the table and rested my head on them.

Donnie seemed to find who he was looking for because he waved someone over.

The guy looked about eighteen, wearing a navy blue t-shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, and black and white Jordan's. He had black hair, pale skin, and sapphire blue eyes.

The guy walked over and stood in front of our table. My body tensed as he crossed his arms with an uncertain expression.

"My name's Michelangelo, call me Mikey or Mike. The one in red is Raphael. You can call him Raph. I suppose you already know Don," Mikey said, breaking the awkward silence.

"I never got your name," Don said.

The guy looked at Don, grunted, and growled out, "Leonardo Oroku."

I felt my eyes widen and my back straighten, like Don's and Mikey's did.

I stood up, walked in front of Leonardo and whispered the one name I never thought I'd ever say, again.

"Leo?"

Leo tensed and narrowed his eyes. "How did you...?" He trailed off.

I looked at Mikey and Donnie, who were still looking at Leo with wide eyes.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, Shawn came up, grabbed Mikey by the collar of his shirt, and pushed him to the ground.

Leo's POV

What. The. HELL?!

"SHAWN!" I yelled.

I ran over to him and wrestled him to the ground, punching his face like there's no tomorrow. Raph came and pulled me off.

I breathed heavily as I stood up and growled. I walked over to Mike and helped him up.

"You good, Mike?" He nodded and winced. I frowned, concerned, all though I don't know why.

I checked the back of his head and growled at Shawn when I saw a bump there. I think I felt some dampness in his hair, though that could be mistaken for food or mop water.

I walked over to Shawn and kicked him in the ribs. He yelled in pain. I know ninjutsu, so, knowing how strong I am, that's got to hurt.

"Don't you ever mess with Raph, Don, or Mike. Do you understand me, pal?!" I shouted at him.

All Shawn could do was whimper in pain. I smirked, knowing that he'll probably be in the hospital for a week.

The lunchroom was silent as they saw everything that happened. I glared at all of them and everyone scrambled to a place to hide from me.

I scowled and looked back at Raph, Don, and Mike, only to...

TBC...
Well, sorry if I made this too long. I hope you enjoyed and I'm also sorry for not updating in a while. Anyway, bye-bye!