What just happened?!

Previously:

"I scowled and looked back at Raph, Don, and Mike, only to...

Leo's POV

Be swarmed by a group hug. I tensed but didn't push them off. Why are they hugging me? Raph was the first to let go, then Donnie.

Mikey didn't let go and he looked dizzy. I frowned and picked him up bridal style. I walked down the halls to the nurse with Raph and Don behind me.

Raph ran ahead and opened the door. I walked in and, gently, layed him down on one of the 'beds'.

"Hi. I'm Nurse June. How can I he- Oh my goodness!"

Nurse June rushed over and looked at Mikey, knocking me out of the way. I growled and swatted her wandering hands away, standing by Mikey, protectively.

Nurse June looked at me in fear and understanding. I just grunted and checked Mikey's head.

I heard a whimper and my eyes widened in concern. I looked down at Mikey and saw him with his eyes squeezed shut.

Donnie's POV

I watched as Leo's eyes widened when Mikey whimpered. I don't think I've ever seen him this concerned, even though I've only known him for a few hours.

I watched as he searched the entire room for a stitching needle, thread, and wraps for his head. My eyes widened. It was that bad?

I rushed over, only to stop and slowly back away as I heard a growl from Leo and saw him glaring at me from the corner of his eye. Well, dang. Leo can be overprotective and scary when he wants to be.

It took the remainder of lunch, but Leo finished stitching Mikey's head and started wrapping it. I carefully approached the cot that Mikey was placed on, keeping my eyes on Leo.

I saw him nod, and that's when I rushed over and checked Mikey's head. I whistled in astonishment. Leo is really good with first-aid. I looked over at Leo and he seemed a little more relaxed than he was before.

We heard the bell ring and sighed. Time for class. Hopefully, Shawn will leave Mikey alone for the rest of the day and, hopefully, forever.

Leo's POV

I watch as Raph and Donnie walk out of the Nurse's office while giving Mike a reassuring smile. I turn to Mikey. He and I have the same class this period so I'm going to help him.

I walk over to him and help him off the cot. I wrap his arm around my shoulder and help him to Science.

As we were walking down the corridors, I looked at all the people and couldn't help but feel sadness, anger, and...nostalgia.

For some reason.

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't been able to update but I've had some shit to deal with and yeah. Also, sorry that I left this chapter on a weird ending. I don't know why. But anyway, as you can see, I'M BACK, BABY!!!!! Bye-bye! 😁