FIGHT!!FIGHT!!FIGHT!!

Previously:

As we were walking down the corridors, I looked at all the people and couldn't help but feel sadness, anger, and...nostalgia.

For some reason.
————————————————
Leo's POV

I helped Mike into his chair at his desk and I sat at the desk next to him.

"Thanks for the help, Leo," Mikey said cheerfully.

He still seemed to be in pain.

"If you ever feel dizzy or you're head hurts, tell me. Ok?" I said in my 'no-BS' tone.

I watched as Mike hesitated, then said, "Well....now that you mention it...my head does kinda hurt," Mikey grinned sheepishly.

I grunt and reach into my bag and grab Ibuprofen and give him two. He looks at me confused.

"Ok, thanks. And why do you have a random bottle of Ibuprofen in your bag?"

My eyes widened. Oh, shit. I panic as memories of my dad come into mind. But I quickly think of something.

"I've always had headaches that appear at random. So I have these just in case," I lied.

Mikey seemed satisfied with the answer and swallowed the pills dry. He gave me a thumbs up and paid attention as the teacher started the lesson.

I leaned back in my chair and quietly breathed a sigh of relief. I can't let anyone find out.

I watched as the teacher walked into the room. "Well, class. This year is going to be a bit different than last year. For example, we are having a 'Beginning of the Year' dance because of all of the new students we've received."

Mikey's head perked up at the mentioning of a dance.

He fist pumped the air and shouted, "Woohoo!"

I facepalmed when everyone, including the teacher, stared at Mikey after his little show. Mikey looked around and nervously laughed with a sheepish look on his face.

"Uh....hehehe....oops. Sorry, Mrs. Michelle," Mikey apologized.

The teacher sighed then smiled. "It's ok, Michelangelo. Just keep the noise to a minimum, ok?"

Mike nodded and grinned. "Good. Anyway, as I was saying..." I zoned out after that.

How am I going to convince my dad to let me go to the dance? What'll happen if he finds out? Shit.

The sound of the bell ringing made me jump. It's time to go to the last period already? How long was I zoned out for?

I grabbed Mikey's and my things. Then I helped Mike up and let him lean on me as we walked to our last class of the day.

"Dang, dude. You were spaced out for the entire class!"

I rolled my eyes at him but continued walking.

"What were you thinking about?"

My eyes widened and I tripped a little. I hesitated, then continued walking again.

"It's none of your concern..." I mumbled to him.

Mikey, confused, didn't say anything else as we continued on our way. I don't want him finding out my secret. Not yet.

We made it to English and I sat him on the desk next to me, again. I gave him his books and writing utensils, then I sat down at my desk with my bag on the floor next to my chair.

Another student walked in, looking for a seat. I looked around and realized that the only seat left was on the side of me that Mike wasn't on.

I tensed up as he sat next to me and glared at me. He looks like Shawn except tougher. I felt Mikey's gaze land me as I tensed up. But as soon as he saw the guy next to me, his eyes widened in fear and he grabbed my arm, letting me shield him.

The guy that looked like Shawn saw Mikey and smirked knowingly. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the little runt that let himself get beaten up."

I let out a protective growl as I looked back at Mikey and saw him tearing up. I clenched my fists.

"My name is Josh. I'm Shawn's older brother. And once he's out of the hospital, the gang and I are getting our revenge," Josh said while glaring at Mikey.

My fists shook from the anger that needs to be released.

"Back. Off," I said slowly while growling louder.

Josh looked at me and smirked. "I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. I think your ass is jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth."

I heard Mikey gasp in horror as Josh said that. He should be fucking afraid. I roared as I leaped out of my chair and tackled Josh to the ground.

I pounded his face into the ground, but my anger blinded me enough that I didn't see his legs until I was flying across the room. I twisted mid-air and landed in a crouch.

Some students screamed as they backed away from the fight. Others took out their phones and recorded the fight.

The students recording cleared out the desks and made an open space in the middle of the classroom. Josh and I circled, fists up and ready to continue.

My breathing was heavy and my body was tense from anger. But I wasn't even tired yet. I was just getting started.

"Awww, what's wrong? Why are you just standing there? Too scared to fight? Gonna run home to your daddy?"

My eyes widened and I halted my footsteps. Did he just...? My breathing increased as more and more rage was flowing throughout my body. The room seemed to have gone quiet besides my breathing.

Josh's expression changed from confident to confused, then flat out petrified as he saw the building rage forming inside of me.

My growling increased.

Mikey was looking at me with wide eyes as I shouted and sprinted faster than any normal speed and gave Josh an uppercut.

I threw a right hook and roundhouse kicked Josh across the room, watching as he slammed into the teacher's desk.

"DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY FATHER!!!" I screamed out.

Mikey ran over to me and attempted to calm down the storm called me.

"Bro, chill! Calm down! Leo!"

I froze as I heard my nickname.

I looked down at Mikey as he looked up at me. I narrowed my eyes as I looked into his and found something oddly familiar about those baby blues. But I can't worry about that now as I realized Mikey got dizzy again.

I helped him into a seat, then fixed everything around the classroom in record time. The desks were back where they were, everyone was back in their seat, except for Josh, who traded seats with another student, and the teacher's desk was neatened.

The room looked exactly as it did before the fight had started. Just in time for the teacher to walk in.

She looked suspicious as to why I was angry and Josh had two black eyes, a bloody nose, and a minor concussion.

She walked to her desk and sat down as she took out her laptop, hooked it up, and pulled up a slide show on the Promethean board.

I grabbed two more Ibuprofen from my bag. One for me and one for Mikey. I gave Mike his and swallowed mine.

"Thanks, dude," Mikey whispered gratefully.

I knew he wasn't just talking about the Ibuprofen.

"Yeah...No problem," I whispered back, half-sad-half-angry.