You shrugged your shoulders and carried on. So what if your relatives where too chickenshit to inherit an awesome house? It just meant more for you. You didn't bring much with you, so unpacking would be easy. The locals in the town, Henrysville, had warned you that people had squatted here in the past, so you had a baseball bat and some pepper spray... just in case!

You searched the house and found the living room, a spacious kitchen (that desperately needed a wash), the laundry room, two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and a study. Three bedrooms were a lot, so maybe Nate really could stay with you eventually. A few roommates would really liven this place up! You decided to worry about cleaning and fully unpacking tomorrow, so you just plugged in a microwave and got a hot pocket ready.

"Aw shit," you muttered as your microwave failed to turn on. Guess I've got a bust outlet. Hopefully, another one will work? You tried a different outlet and sighed in relief as it powered on. Thank Goodness. So, a few outlets need replacing. Noted.

As the hot pocket was cooking, you heard a crash behind you. was cooking, you heard a crash behind you. The nerves in your body spiked and you whirled around. Oh, you thought as you looked at a box that hit the ground. I must have left this on the edge of the table. You picked up the box and set it back on the table, more securely this time. The microwave beeped, and your tummy grumbled in anticipation. Hell yeah Hell yeah hot pockets, you thought as you pulled the steaming delicacy out of the radiation box. You almost took a bite (that you knew would burn your whole mouth) when a second crash was heard. You froze and looked over to the table. Seriously?? It was the same box! You put your plate down to pick up the box. Let's see what's inside...

Nothing too interesting. Just some photos you wanted to keep. You might as well put some out now and let your hot pocket cool. You sighed. Photo here, photo there... The place was still dusty, but now it was dusty with some character    

You ate your food and headed to the biggest bedroom in the house. Tomorrow was going to be long and you wanted to sleep.

-:x x x x x:-

"Suki! I can't believe you knocked over that box twice!" Jason reprimanded.

"Dude, chill out. If this random girl wants to move into our house, she's gonna have to get used to the whole package," Suki crossed her arms defensively. Ryo floated into the sounds of their arguing.

"I kind of agree with Suki, but if you don't want to scare her away immediately you might want to tone it down."

"If she is such a baby that she gets scared over that, then she should leave!" Suki retorted.

"Well don't get all pouty when you're bored because the cute new girl decides to move out of the haunted house. That last stunt you pulled might have been a bit much."

"Aw, come on Ryo, you're usually on my side here," Suki pouted.

"Wait, Suki, what is the last stunt you pulled...?" Jason questioned.

"Well, uh," Suki began nervously before you gasped loudly from the other room.

-:x x x x x:-

You walked downstairs from a good night of sleep, and you were ready to face the day. You walked into the living room with a duster in hand before you dropped it in shock. What the hell?! All the photos you put up last night were tossed off of the shelves you placed them on. Frames were cracked, and some photos were damaged. You gently picked up a photo that was face down on the rug. It was a photo of you and Nate. Nervously, you put the photo down and picked up the baseball bat.