"I'm sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve this, any of this." she told him quietly. After a few seconds, she hesitantly added. "How does anyone move on? Generally, speaking."

His eyes widened in shock. "You want to move on?"

"I don't know what I want anymore. It's all so complicated." she didn't believe she could move on, that was the problem. "I don't think I'm going to ever feel about someone the way I do - did Harry."

"I think that you are able to open your heart up now to so many new people that you'll fall in love without even realising it. It might be a quick love or a long one but you'll meet someone new and have moved on without realising it."

In the dark abandoned hospital wing Luke could vaguely see Aurora's grey eyes glistening in the darkness of the night. She hadn't broke eye contact for a moment as she took in his words but then after a moment she creased her eyebrow lightly and gave a small nod to him.

"I like him, I still love him. As much as I tell myself I don't, I do." she whispers, hating herself for it. A big part of her heart still beat for him more than anyone else.

"I know you do and I know he does to-"

"Are you kidding me? You think he still loves me? Hardly, have you seen how him and that Pillock have been over the last few weeks?" she frowns. "I hate feelings."

"I do too." Luke mentions in a small voice. "They're the worst."

After a moment she told him that. "I want to become an animagus this year. It has been nearly a year and I still haven't gotten it. I'm going to try again and again until I've gotten it."

It had been hopeless, she had tried multiples time every full moon with Luke but it never seemed to work. It became more and more difficult every time she did it. She couldn't understand how James, Remus and Sirius were able to do that, although according to James it wasn't as easy as it looked, which she had already figured out.

Once Luke had fallen asleep she unwrapped his arm from her shoulder, and stood up. Otis stayed with Luke refusing to move from his side.

"He's lucky to have someone like you." Madam Pomfrey commented walking over to the bedside mixing something in a large basin. "I've watched you're father and his friends and now I see you. You're a very kind person, Aurora."

"I'm lucky to have someone like him." she replied, sending her a tired smile. Her eyelids felt as though they were closing. "Thank you, Madam Pomfrey. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight Miss Black. You get a good night sleep. How is your sleep now? It's just you haven't come to me about sleeping since Christmas of...fourth year."

When Aurora was in her more earlier years of Hogwarts, she never slept. There was some weekends when she did but it was rare. In the Aleksander mansion she was up at ten to five in the morning most mornings for the daily schedule during the summer, and at that she wasn't sleeping until three or four.

She quickly says. "Yeah my sleeping schedule has gotten better-"

"You are staying with your father now my, I presume? And not your grandparents anymore?"