Supporting Rather Than Confronting/ Help Surpass Their Limits, Uno!

Start from the beginning

Regardless, having Midoriya subjected to various bullshit was somewhat funny. But still, it was annoying from Natsume. As it progressed, we went from spring loaded shoes, rocket fists, and finally...power armor?

"Ha! Watch my rival! This is my finest work!" She copied me, in a way. But...it seemed primitive.

"Actually, it's pretty cool-" His face darkened as the torso kept moving. "It's not stopping!"

With a button press, I sighed in relief, as did Uraraka and Hatsume.

"Hehe, sorry. This baby still needs a tune up,"

"More than that. You need to scrap it," I told her, as she had a horrified look on her face. "What?"

"It's my baby! Why would I scrap my own children?!?"

"Tch. C'mon, I made power armor like this, and never got attached. Getting attached means you'll never improve what you have. See, my design has multiple plates, for added movement and less risk of pulling an Iron Man 2. Even my body glove is in itself a mech suit," Explaining, I was looking at the primitive thing. It had the obvious marks of an engineer, yet lacked any upgrades. She was hoarding a relic that was mostly useless in combat. I am guilty of hoarding too, but every failure I either donate, or get rid of.

With a look towards Midoriya, I smirked.

"I bet you know how that feels with your fighting style, right?" He seemed shocked, but his expression turned into a thoughtful smile.

"Y-Yeah. What happened at the camp...I was completely useless. But, that last attack on the Nomu, it told me something. My quirk is similar to All Might..." Ah, using that as cover? Okay. "So I have tried to move like him. But, I am not him. I was wondering...could you, maybe help me as well? You know martial arts,"

"Like you even needed to ask. Natsume!" Telling towards her, I tossed a sketch of a possible redesign to his suit. "Make that. If you have materials that can work on extreme G-forces, that'd also help,"

"Yessir! I will prove my superiority, Rival Yamano!" As much as she is a handful, she delivers results. Speaking of...I have been looking at the 1-A students.

Each of them have their strengths. Hell, most of them are fine with how they adapted their suits and quirks. But those are few. The others needed more. I think I could provide, and they had to just give an effort into improving their base quirks.

"Uraraka, do you think you can get the class into the USJ? I have an idea that I need to get from the teachers' permission, and you seem nice enough to get them all in one place,"

"Erm, thanks? I try to be," With a smile, I looked at my desk. Still unused. Hmph, not for long.

With how much I have been improving myself with gadgets, I withheld valuable tech from my classmates. That is unforgivable. Here in the support class, however, I can do more than just giving clothes to an invisible girl. I'd help more than just getting killed, instead I would make the things that keep them alive.

Perhaps I can finally teach myself to appreciate my own accomplishments, and be a better hero for it.

***

Bakugo was keen on the idea of whipping everyone into shape, as expected of a garbage-tier personality. I had gotten everyone involved in training, me and Natsume working overtime to provide the necessities for these people to improve. I'd sometimes offer combat advice, teaching them small lessons of martial arts, and even some usage of quirks. Natsume was to design the improvements for the people who needed it the most, and if they requested.

And Bakugo? Well, he'd be a drill sergeant. After the fiasco with the raid, he seemed more determined to have 1-A be better. Well, in his way.

"ALRIGHT FUCKTARDS!! IF I SEE ANOTHER STUMBLE ON THE COURSE, I'LL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS!!!" Bakugo shouted to the students on the course. "HEAR ME?!? I WILL NOT BE IN A CLASS FULL OF FAILURES!!!"

"You got it B-Man!" Ashido gave a thumbs up.

"FUCK OFF RACCOON EYES!! NOW MOVE IT!!" Man, you are stupid when it comes to girls, eh lord explosion murder?

Meanwhile I was fitting Kaminari with some special braces, white, and encircling most of his upper back.

"Yup. Those two will be a thing if Anime is correct...Alright. Should be good," I nodded at the work I had. It was pretty looking, but it could be covered with the jacket. "How does it feel?"

"Itchy..."

"It will at first, trust me. It's based on my body glove. Microscopic needles imbedded into your nervous system via the skin, and the resistor on your nape will prevent frying your brain. Also...you probably won't need it,"

"How so, dude? If it does that, how could I not keep it?" Kaminari was skeptical at this idea.

"Look, I made it so as your body gets comfortable with the regulation of where your electricity goes. In maybe about 6 or 8 months, your body will naturally allow for better control without the harness. Now try it out," I pointed to the metallic targets. One was made to represent a villain, the others civilians.

With a flick of the wrist, a ball of electricity formed at his palm. With a throw, it curved straight into the intended target. He smiled.

"Hell yeah!! Now I don't have to worry about shocking people! Thanks bro!" A fist bump ensued; luckily it was a small static shock rather than electrocution.

"Yeah, took away the only fun thing about Heming-Yay...bravo," My girlfriend Jiro mocked us both dryly.

"Hey! Do you want me to succeed or not?!?"

"Not really, no," Jiro stuck her tongue out at him, as I calmed the guy down a bit. "Seems he does, somehow,"

"Don't diss my boy, Jiro. I have upgrades for you too,"

"Ah, you are too sweet~" With a little peck on the cheek, I gave her the headphone like set, along with the gloves.

"Natsume thought it'd be better if the surface area was smaller to avoid rupturing your team's ears. Although, I added my own touch. Here," Planting a disc, she looked at it curiously. "It's a shape changing disc. It acts like a grenade to amplify sound instantly. This also comes with it, a thing on your belt to use it wirelessly,"

She nodded, holding the tiny device up close. Oddly she seemed rather quiet despite the good mood she was in. It seemed rather off to me. Of course, my thoughts were interrupted by a small scream, and a sound of crushing rocks.

Up above was Midoriya, using his legs in action. I proudly smirked at this, as he finally was coming to his own style. It took time, sparring with him with a deactivated quirk, trying to make him unlearn the brawler type stuff All Might was known for. More taekwondo, more Muay Thai, and some shoot boxing. This was something to savor, Deku's newest technique; shoot style.

"I am proud of you, bowl cut," I looked to her in confusion as she laughed a little to herself. "What's that face for? You...seem genuinely happy,"

"I wasn't?"

"Nope. You had a hardass attitude, always a blank look on your face. Now, you actually crack more smiles than I can count," She explained, as I thought back. I was pretty no nonsense during my time in 1-A. Guess I never had time to breath and well, be my own person.

As much as hero work was a thing, it was all I ever did in my time. Not a single dedication to other activities besides, what to make for the next encounter. Maybe that was another benefit, a break from the high stakes.

With a slight sigh, I hugged Jiro close, and kissed her a bit. It was clearly a good day...