Weird Crushes/Night Terror Pt. 1

Shade POV

"So, that happened because they act like celebs? You do know crazy people took your ideals to do whatever they want right?" I told him eating the food given to me through a port in the wall.

"Like you?" Stain replied.

"Ha! True, true. But I have to hand it to you, you are right in regards. People have forgotten the meaning of being hero...but...my time in the Villain League...I can't help but feel like you chose the wrong targets..." I swallowed, tapping on the bars of my holding cell.

"What? You suggest kill villains? *sigh*...you still don't know..."

"I know I don't, but it doesn't matter. Killing Bieber isn't going to change nothing, but how about a Bin Laden? Less crazies around the streets, and definitely worth it," I told him, placing the tray on my bed.

Standing up, I stared at the noseless man. He only scoffed at my idea.

"You are out of your damn mind kid..."

"Hey, not like I can be a legal hero anymore. I was an angry person, lashing out. Heh...that Yamano kid. He knew he'd be a rarity, that his kids are more likely to have Quirks. Yet he continued...I am 18 and dying each time I have a birthday. I also had time to think. Stain, while some of it comes from you...you're an idiot thinking that heroes should still arrest people that destroy towns for a living,"

"Oh...and tell me? How is that going for you?" And with good timing in mind, my cell opened. I waved at him, walking right out.

See, this place is old as fudge. The system can be messed with if you want to. And so I did, along with others I met in the hole.

"See ya'. I enjoyed our chats," I headed down the hall, but not before turning to him. "Think what you will, but you aren't exactly clean,"

"Heh...that we can agree on..." And finally, I made my exit.

***

Normal POV

"Why'd you have to do that, Yamano? Couldn't you let one go by?" Ashido chastised me.

"Mina, let it go, it happened," Momo told her, but it was clear she wasn't having it at all. Sighing, she left to see what her cooking partner, Tokoyami. Right now we all were preparing for today's meal before training. Me being partnered with the pink xenomorph right here.

"Why do you care? You have a crush on him or something?" I chuckled at her. However...she didn't say anything. No way...no fucking way. "What...? That's real? I was joking!"

"Sssssssshhhh. Heard of privacy?" Ashido turned around to check if anyone was listening, especially the ones who have quirks with hearing enhancements. "Okay, I admit it. He is kind of cool,"

"But he is Bakugo. Angry, aggressive, and a somewhat vile human being,"

"Don't be so negative. Like you said, he is the smartest most capable classmate. And most of his threats are just him talking...like a tsundere," Ashido clasped her hands. Well, true...but I hate Tsunderes, especially hyper-violent jackasses; don't deny that fact.

Yet, anyone liking this guy? Anyone? And the bubbly one is the secret admirer? I can't...I just can't understand. But, regardless, it happened. I know that America usually goes for wild cards for...some reason.

Actually glad I am Japanese born, and not American. But politics from the past aside, I am not exactly mad, or jealous in anyway.

In fact, the fight before, where I got even, we both barely got at each other's throats, other than minor Bakugo slander. There was a degree of respect, if tiny in the amount. And a bubbly, energetic, pink girl? That could mellow him out more, lord knows that if Midoriya and Uraraka finally became a thing, he'll lose it.

No Power? No Problem! (An OC Fanfic/BNHA Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें