A Literal Blind Date/The Villain Emerges, Center Stage!

You know how seeing a good friend is, no, a beautiful lady, one with hair that perfectly accentuates the features of their face. Eyes that can put puppies to shame, and just the right body type to help.

None of those things were happening to me. At all. But hey, you can't judge a book by the cover if there is no cover to begin with, right? And Tooru was known to be pretty nice to everyone.

But the fact I don't exactly know what she looks like, is a major problem in the long run. Eh, maybe because I never had a quirk to empathize.

We did enjoy the time with the frozen yogurt place.

"Uh, Tooru, diabetes is telling me to tell you that it has enough caramel, please, stop," I exaggerated the importance by acting like that one meme guy. "It's time to stop! Just stop!"

"I can eat however much caramel on my froyo as I want! You can't stop me~" She played along, teasing.

"Hehe, fine. Diabetes isn't really caused by sugar, unless you had it to begin with...but seriously, that is 50% caramel, 10% frozen yogurt, and 40% caramel/chocolate chips," I looked at the floating cup that looked like a project gone horribly wrong.

"It's fine. It's not like anybody will notice the weight gain..." Oh...yep. Unless of course, she means to be nude all the time, because I already notice the tee, the jeans, shoes, and fedora on her. Better not mention that.

We had only talked for a few, mostly about school and the upcoming games that we'll be partaking in once again. She even mentioned the one time Minoru tricked most of Class 1-A's girls into cheerleading...the perv. Although, Tooru seemed to enjoy the activity...how would that look? Again, she is always...invisible. Um, Minoru; You are doing it wrong.

"Yeah, I heard. Gotta' prepare a special suit, Bakugo broke my best one...hehe, spared no expense with that decision," I chuckled half-heartedly. Mostly, I felt a strange presence, behind me. It looked like a-

I blinked and it was gone. Whoever that guy was, it left instantly. Probably a type of quirk, but that would mean, a villain right?

"You saw that too, right," Heh, Tooru already noticed. I could never tell where her head is looking at.

"Erm, yeah...we should really report that..." I, probably, looked at her hoping she was nodding. "Uh, melty,"

"Aw man...spent too much time on the toppings," She huffed. I just cracked a snicker, with me feeling a light shove from nonexistent hands, albeit playful.

"You can have mine. It has caramel, but, not as much as this abomination," I grinned, giving her the cup I had.

Still, that villain...if I could describe it, edgy as fuck would come to mind. Probably would have a rock metal anthem as a theme song with all honesty, yet that wasn't important.

The fact he was staring at us was upsetting; perhaps social media has picked up the fact of a quirkless Hero-in-training in the academy. Perhaps he wants to, I dunno', use my tech to combat other quirks? Could be, but, even my designs aren't perfect. Bakugo proved it with his explosions always overloading my best suit, and even cracking several layers of armor without so much as a drop of sweat.

Trial and error, it's how I survived so long. Still...

"How...h-how about we, uh, s-share it?" She was nervous about that, I didn't even need to guess that she was blushing. I obliged, and got a second plastic spoon from the counter; luckily they are free.

I noticed her crossing her legs, shuffling to get comfortable. Either she is in heat or, she really is nervous.

"Hey, hey! Don't pressure yourself. Just think of it like...a hangout. It'll make you feel better, I promise," I comforted her...surprisingly able find her hand. Maybe the watch was a good indicator.

"Erm...okay,"

Now that's what I liked to hear.

***

Unknown POV

Well......that boy certainly is interesting...surviving Bakugo is a feat in itself for those with a quirk.

Whatever knowledge that boy has on combating quirks of all kinds will be useful in the long run.

I guess I'll keep an eye on him, for a time.