Supporting Rather Than Confronting/ Help Surpass Their Limits, Uno!

"Alright, this should work for now," I nodded in satisfaction. Right now, Class 1-H was a breeze to me.

Generally, we built things. Think of robotics classes and shop class, hydraulics and other power tools that are just here to play around with. Well, with the right guidance. Mei Hatsume wasn't exactly right in the head.

Even replacing the one-sided rivalry, she had a lack of personal space, something I had assumed was exclusive to Midoriya. Heh, at least she isn't trying to grope me like him. I hope...

Also, most of her awareness of what is going on causes a great deal of explosions. Yeah, being so fixated as to ignore the obvious buildup of chemical compounds being heated up for the very same machine you are working on is an amateurish move.

It's probably the only thing besides the semi-narcissistic streak about her 'babies'. Hey, I saw the fight in the Sports Festival; why not sell Flex Tape too, Mei? The fact is, she is difficult.

At least it keeps me on my toes...like...

*BOOM*

Right now, as Natsume was sent flying towards the entrance of 1-H.

"Dammit, Mei...I told you mixing volatile chemicals with open flames was a bad idea!" I cringed as I looked over to her. Ah, hey Midoriya.

"How so? I'm on top of the most interesting guy here!" Uraraka was also here too, a shocked look on her face.

I could think the one word going through both of them; oppai. How? Well, considering the compromising position, Midoriya is practically looking down a cleavage of a maniac. And Uraraka probably sees this too.

"...Ugh, get off the guy Natsume..." Looking over to her, I managed to pry the girl off of him, allowing for a normal...not really, but it's still a conversation regardless. "Need something?"

"Oh! H-Hey, Yamano...it's been awhile," Midoriya brushes aside the awkwardness with minor banter.

"Yup. I dunno' why I didn't do this earlier. It's a paradise for builders...when one is currently following the rules of safety," I glared over to a distracted Natsume, currently cobbling solder tools.

"Yep, safety is number one here!" Really? I just could feel the irony in her words...either it's sarcasm, or being dense. I don't know which is worse.

"Really? I thought being a hero was fun to you," Uraraka asked me, as I had taken a fire extinguisher off the shelf to douse the flames currently at the entrance of the class.

"Well, given that I no longer have to worry about insurance, anything I want is supplied 24/7, and my parents can sleep better without constant noises, it's great," Finished, I placed the canister on the floor, and turned to both of them. "Need something?"

"Yeah. I was actually trying to get some custom braces, Y'know, for my Quirk,"

"Got it. Less ragdoll psychics for-"

"No way! As the only rival worthy of my attention, I Mei Hatsume will find a baby worthy of this handsome man!" Natsume jumped in nearly rupturing an eardrum.

Instantly we found ourselves being subjected to her putting various 'babies' on him.

"C-Can't you stop her?" Uraraka begged me, as I sighed.

"It's useless. Her ears must have a mute button quirk, or something..." It's true, even as Power Loader came in, he simply waited for her little song and dance to end.

1-H often had this problem with Natsume. Talented as she was, multitasking was not a skill. Neither was social personal space, integrity, low volume speech, listening...was I trying to say something here?