Episode of Mink

While the rest of Class 1-A went to the beach, either for training, food, swimming, tanning, or...perving, Mink never once did anything to interact with them.

Well, he had his own business.

Waking up from his pre-afternoon nap, he finally opened his eyes from the confines of his sleeping bag. After finding his glasses, and getting his hair in the right way, he had already had a set of clothes all ready and unwrinkled somehow.

"...Eh, time to go..." He yawned, walking out of his friend's dorm, heading all the way downstairs. He actually was found to be near the only other person who wasn't at the beach; Jirou Kyoka. "Why aren't you at the beach?"

"....my own reasons..." Mink already knew, even if the girl never said anything; her chest said plenty.

"Okay...wanna' help me with something?"

"Sorry...family things. My dad is on my case for going over my cell data," 

"Okay..."

"At least sound like you are with us,"

"....okay," Mink smiled, still having that tired voice. Narcolepsy was a thing for him; his mother, grandfather, and great uncle had it. And somehow, he is able to operate rather well.

Finally, he headed outdoors, passing by other students whom he didn't recognize as Class 1-A; possibly other classes. But they weren't his concern right now; he had a mission. Turning the bend around the main crosswalk, he saw a few people, two, bullying a smaller kid.

"..." Checking his watch, he nodded. "I have time...hey...whatcha' doing?"

"Get lost, ponytail," Wow. Best comeback. 10 outta 10. He was a large kid, possibly resembling a turtle...especially that huge shell. The other was a girl, smaller, but had spikes on her body, like porcupines...but not necessarily an animal. More like a nightmare. The victim was a tiny kid, with a third eye. Possibly a psychokinetic thing, but perhaps not, given how easily he was bullied.

"Yeah...I would but...victim..." He said, drowsy as ever. He finally, placed a hand, effectively burning the big guy, before back-flipping to avoid a special hug of death. The girl attempted to stab him, but having the spikes melted off, was enough to deter her. "Heh...don't worry, they grow back, right?"

"........TO HELL WITH THIS!" Yep, that answered it, as she and her bigger goon left in a panic.

The kid was actually smiling for once, since he had never thought he'd have help.

"Thanks...uh.." Mink had fallen asleep while standing. "Wow...sir?"

"Yes?" Wow, that was startling to the young kid. "your welcome. Anyway, you should head home. Dunno' how many might be back..."

Heading over towards the small warehouse, and checking the time, he opened the side door. 

"Hey...got it?" Mink asked, nodding off.

"Yep...here ya' go kid," The man gave him something in a bucket of ice. An ice cream. But not just any ice cream; Nijima Naosaka Brand, the godly version of a sundae. They only really made it exclusively for the richest people and famous heroes. "Ice, free of charge. Speaking of...pay me now,"

"Thanks..." Mink nodded happily, taking his prize back to the dormitory...yet he found himself surrounded by scrubs...as some would call it. Honestly, he counted six or eight people, including the bullies.

The leader, a kid about his age, covered in a veiny, vine-like structure...

***

*Quirk: Fiber Body, allows him to pull himself in different ways to capture enemies. Also, makes him invincible to stabbing and projectiles.

***

"Hey...I think you may have a...the hell? Is he really sleeping?" He pointed, Mink already asleep, as the danger was around him.

Shrugging it off, he decided to use his 'vines' to choke him to death...however.

"OOWWOWOWW!!!" Recoiling, the bully saw that his arms were burned.

"Yeah...Melty Hand, at your service...dumb name, I know," Mink showed him his glowing palms. The others attempted to defeat him using numbers, but ended up hitting each other when he ducked. "Red Hot Slaughter...."

Smacking the ground, it convulsed creating a wave-like motion in the concrete...somehow becoming momentarily liquid. And enough to off balance the less agile bullies.

"The hell!? DIE!!" Wow...sounds like a Napalm Boy from earlier.

"Atomic Pincer..." Focusing his 'melting' onto his fingertips, he quickly poked a simple spot, mainly his forehead. For a moment it was nothing; but, the pain afterward was immense. "Don't mess with hot objects, okay? Oh...my ice cream..."

It was on the floor, slowly dripping out of the carton. 

"Dammit...ah well...five minute rule...hm hm..." He wiped off the mess, licking his fingers. "Divine as always..."

***

"Since when did you get this? It tastes amazing!!" Deku yelled, as I ate Mink's strange buy; simple, yet, better than anything.

"Well...I went shopping..." Mink yawned, falling asleep on my sofa...again.

"Man...must've been boring," I said; usually shopping is an uneventful activity, unless black Friday counts. But regardless, still pretty calm.