Chapter Two: Decisions

Lance froze, his mind rushing mile a minute.

Fallen angels were angels who had been banished by the council, never to come back. Anyone found harboring a fallen angels was charged with an unknown punishment. Only whispers floated around to tell of horrible things that might happen, having wings cut off, torture, death, all horrible things and no one truly knew what the punishment was because everyone who was charged was never seen again. And now, Lance's friend, a member of the council, was harboring one.

The fallen angel glared with shock. He had pale skin and piercing black eyes. His skin was smooth and flawless and he has a scar running up his right cheek, Council knows what from.

Shiro suddenly spoke, breaking the silence, "Lance. Please, don't get the council. They're corrupted, blinded by their potent beleifs. This is Kieth, they convicted him of something he didn't even do, and banished them out of their pure desire to 'dole out justice'. Kieth did nothing wrong, so I took the risk of harboring him untill I find somewhere for him to stay. Please, Lance, I'll make sure he's gone soon."

Lance stood silent for a few moments before silently nodding his head and heading to his room. He didn't really want to agree, something told him that bad things would happen if he did, but something about the fallen angel was just too fasanating. And Shiro never lied and was trustworthy. Nothing bad would happen. Right? Lance drifted off to sleep for a nap, trying to forget what he just agreed to, he'd deal with this later. He'd  just tell Shiro that he changed his mind and he wanted the fallen angel gone, now. Little did he know someone had seen Kieth, and his entire world would fall apart in a matter of hours.

______________________________________
Hey guys what's up. Sorry the chapter is so short. I missed the Sunday due date due to family issues and I had a study hall in English so I literally just wrote it durring then. I'll try to write a longer one next time. Thanks again for reading.