Chapter 5

Liams POV

I woke up at 7:30am and decided to make everyone breakfast. Lizzie was the 1st one up. "hey can I tell you something" she asked

"sure what is it?" I asked

"well umm I-I kissed Niall" she said.

"Wait you what"? Omigosh I'm so confused. Did she say she kissed Niall.

" I kissed Niall." she said again.

"wait before he and Sarah broke up" I asked.

"uhh well ya see umm" she stuttered.

"you kissed him before they broke up didn't you." i questioned.

"yeah" she wishpered. " I might have."

"wait so I that why Sarah broke up with Niall." I asked.

"no well I don't think so." she said. " well I don't think she knows."

"okay" I said, then all the others came down except Niall.

"hey lads where's Niall." I asked.

"he won't get out of bed."

"let me see what I can do." Lizzie said and she walked up stairs.

Lizzie's POV

*knock knock* " hey Niall can I come in?" I asked.

"is it only you Lizzie?" he asked.

"yeah"

"okay come in."

"you goin to be okay" ? I asked hoping the answer was yes.

"maybe I mean Sarah and I dated for so long I don't th-." I cut him off by kissing him. He just started at my after, I had no clue what to do. Then I just ran out of the room.

Niall's POV

Did Lizzie just kiss me or am I imagining things. Omigosh what it I'm falling for my best friend. No Niall you can't because if up you date her and break up you could ruin your friendship. Well I'll think more about this tomorrow. Then I drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke up around 8:30 in then morning. I have to talk to Lizzie today, I don't want our friendship ruined. I saw a note on the fridge. It said

Hey guys had to go film part of my movie today see you guys l8r.

You guys are ama-ZAYN Lolz.

Love ya, Liz

I forgot she was shooting the movie today. Well I hope she does good.

Lizzie's POV

Just got to the set. Surprisingly the person who plays my love interest in from California so we both had to fly here. "hey you must be Elizabeth" he said "I'm Max, Max Schneider."

"Yeppers I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie or Liz."

"okay Liz we better get I set" he said. You know what he's kinda cute okay so maybe a bit hot.

LATER

"haha" we laughed. " that was the best day on set ever." I said

"ikr, no what?" he asked.

"I don't know, wait do you want to go out tonite?" I asked my heart was pounding so loud I thought he would hear it.

" well I don't know. I was gunna ask you the same question."

"so that's a yeah."

"yup, I'll pick you up at 8." he told me.

"okay see you then." I waved good bye. I drove home as fast as I could I had to get ready. Flimming went over today so we got to leave at 7. Only an hour to get ready for my date. I rushed inside and to my room.

"wow someone is fast today" Liam said.

"well yeah I only have an hour to get ready for my date."

"date? With who?" he asked.

"with Max Schneider." I answered him.

"okay well have fun."

"thanks". What am I gunna wear? Hmm. "oh I know".I settled a cute hot pink crop top with a white cami, a jean skirt that came to midthiegh and pink sandals. *ding dong* I heard the doorbell. "Max is here.!" I ran to the door and answered it.

"hi Liz you look beautiful." he complimented me.

"thanks and your don't look to bad your self."

"hey Lizzie where are you goin?" Niall asked.

"I have a date bye Niall" I said. Then we left. "where are we going?" I asked hoping he would tell me.

"to a picnic on a beach" he said.

"aww" I said " that sounds wonderful"

"I was hoping you would like it"

"why wouldnt I. Im with the greatest guy ever"

"And I'm with th greatest girl ever." he added. "we're here"

" this is beautiful, I love it." he just smiled. After dinner we just sat and watched the sun set. Best day ever. I thought. Before I knew it he was leaning in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and gentle. I loved the kiss.

"hey Liz.can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

" I was wondering if well maybe" I wish he would just spit it out already. " if you want to be my girlfriend?" he was shaking. Wow he was that nervous.

"yeah. I love you max." I told him.

"I love you too Liz.". Best Night Ever!,

Niall's POV

I can't believe she could do this. Go on a date with another guy the day after she kissed me. I am so upset.

"hey Niall you okay, you missed dinner." Harry asked.

"I'm just not hungry." I hope he bought this lie.

"Niall you are always eating. What's wrong?" he asked.

"nothing. Now can I be alone?" I asked.

"sure" he answered.

Man I really miss her. I think I'm falling in love. I can't live without her but she has max.

Zayn's POV

We sent Harry up stairs to see if Niall was okay. "hey what happened?" Louis asked.

"he said he wasn't hungry. And that everything was fine." Harry told us.

"when is he not down here eating food. Something is wrong he's always eating." I said.

"guys I think he's mad that Liz wen on a date with Max.". Liam said.

"wait how would you know that's Why he's upset?". Louis asked.

"guys promise not to tell?"

"yeahh" we all answered.

"Lizzie told me they kissed, well she kissed Niall." he said "this was the night before Sarah and Niall broke up."

"is this why she broke up with Niall?" I asked.

"she doesn't know."

"oh" I said. What are we going to do?