𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖙

┌─────────────────┐

━━━━━━

"Come on!" Thomas yelled as bullets shot, a few barely missing the four. They all sprinted like their lives depended on it because realistically it was.

They ran until a long line of guards had made them turn on the foot breaks. The boys were trying to figure out a way to get through the guards, even considering fighting them but Melody had a different plan.

"Hurry! In here!" She shouted as she quickly opened up a door that lead into a small room that was filled with random equipment. The boys rushed into the room, Thomas pulling the girl away from the door as Minho and Newt bordered it up with shelves.

"Any Ideas?" Minho questioned as he saw no escape to this room but the door that was currently being attacked by WICKED guards.

Melody looked out the large window before noticing the large pool at the bottom. 

"I do" Melody announced and the boys all faced her. She simply gestured to the window, and as the sounds of a saw breaking through the door was heard, the three boys had chucked a chair out of the window, shattering it.

All of them took a peak over the ledge.

"Okay...looks do able" Thomas muttered.

"Just...needs a running start" Melody suggested as she walked backwards.

The four stood beside each other, prepping themselves for the jump.

"Are you sure about this?" Minho asked.

"Nope. Not at all" Melody innocently replied earning stressed sighs from the boys.

"Great pep talk sis" Minho sassed.

"Yeah, we're all bloody inspired" Newt laughed nervously.

"Well its better than false hope" Melody stated before running without telling the three.

"Melody!" The three called out for the girl but she was already out the window and free falling into the water that encased her whole body, cooling down her overheated body as her white dressing gown flowed around her.

The door of the room had been kicked open.

"Shit!" Thomas exclaimed as the three boys decided it was now or never. So, as Melody pulled herself onto the concrete ledge, the boys landed in the water.