𝕾𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖘

┌─────────────────┐

━━━━━━

Boredom. That's what Melody was feeling at that current moment. She had been sitting on her bed for what seemed like hours, doing nothing but staring at the glass window that led into the lab.

Teresa was meant to be doing her daily check-up and blood extraction but when she never showed Melody began to wonder what might have delayed the girl.

As if god had heard her thoughts, a sudden siren rung throughout the whole building startling Melody.

"Attention! Intruders have entered the buildings and are armed! If you come in contact with one of them, do not engage!" The man over the speakers instructed which got Melody to jump to her feet.

She approached the glass and carefully looked through, trying to see if anyone was around. Melody could just see the glass door on the other side which led to the hallway and her eyes widened when she spotted the flashing of lights which she could only guess were bullets.

At this point, Melody thought a guard or scientist would have arrived to escort her to another, much safer room since she had been told on multiple occasions just how important she was to this cause. So when two men entered the lab, in WICKED guard outfits, she had assumed they were here for her.

But as they turned around and spotted her, they seemed utterly confused. Melody didn't recognize their faces but for some odd reason they seemed familiar at the same time. She immediately stumbled back as the two boys approached her glass window.

Inspecting them, she knew they had to be around her age. The shorter one of the pair had brown hair which matched with his chocolate brown eyes, the taller one had blonde hair that was swept to the side carelessly and had a pair of chestnut colored eyes that gave her a sense of comfort.

Bravely, Melody placed her hand on the glass, as if she was telling them that she was held captive. The two boys glanced at each other, saying things that Melody could not hear before they both faced her once again. 

Their mouths moved but no sound was heard and the confusion was evident on Melody's face.

The brown haired one scanned the buttons that were laid out in front of him before quickly pressing one which had powered on the microphone.

"We don't have a key! So we're going to break the window so stand back" Melody's eyes widened as she spotted the blonde pick up a chair which signaled for her to rush back towards her bed.