Who are you? (Part 1)

Magnus

"Checkmate." T.J. sighed as he watched his kingpiece topple down the table "Good game, Chase." I grinned and leaned back on my lounge chair. "You're getting better and better at this. What's the deal? You've got a gal to impress?" T.J. asked while fixing the chessboard and putting it away.

A gal to impress

For years in Hotel Valhalla, I've done almost everything. Dyed my hair black, cosplayed for a character in My Hero Acadamia, kissed a cow, met 50% of the Norse Gods, played tag with sea horses, bonded with my dad atleast twice a year etc.

But I have never ever found a girl that was worth my attention. It was always 'Hey Magnus, are you free for dinner?' Or 'Hi Magnus, what do you think of this tight dress I bought! Wanna try sliding your hand down my figure?' Or 'Magnus! Lookie looookie! I've been trying a cherry-flavored lip balm, wanna know how it tastes?'

It's been frustrating. The last girl who came over our table that tried to kiss me and accidentally elbowed Mallory causing her to drop her drink and spill it over her. Mack was mad. We ended up with 5 hours of making her let the girl go.

In the end the girl endee up with two black-eyes, a broken nose and a bald spot.

"Nope." I replied with a shrug, "I guess I picked up a thing or two here after years." Imagine 20 years and not aging. I was sixteen forever. "I'm not surprised." T.J. laughed as he grabbed something under his bed.

I scrunched up my nose as I finally made out what my friend was holding.

"Whiskey? I thought you don't drink."

T.J. chuckled, "What, you thought I was that innocent soldier who's only job is to serve the country and kiss asses?" He grinned and gave him a shot "You've got a lot to tell me, Jefferson Junior." We clinked shotglasses and drank like the night was still young.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"A new hallmate?" I guessed as we sat on our table, we managed to be sober for the sake of dinner and cleaning wolves. "Yeah, perks of having very gossipy cleaners." T.J. commented

"Maybe it'll be a girl. You know how Mack hates being the only girl in our hall." Halfborn Gunderson grinned as he sat down next to T.J.

I looked around and didn't see our friendly knife-throwing-redhead hallmate, "Where's Mallory?" I finally asked. Halfborn's face twisted into a worried one "Odin's got a personal mission for her."

T.J. snapped his fingers and nodded "Oh right. I heard that a batch of einherjar are bringing back a new batch of 'em. And they say that the first batch," He leaned closer and pointed at the young-looking people sitting on the table for new einherjar "Is this one."

I glanced over the table and frowned. Borrrrrrrring I thought silently as I drank a cup of water. One guy had blue eyes and blonde hair, he also had a scar on the side of his lips that made him look like he battled a fierce lip-eater, he also wore glasses that looked like they were stomped on.

The other girl had twin braids, she was a blonde and had ginger eyes, her skin was fair and she had a busted lip and eye that made her look like she tried kissing a beehive.

Another guy had raven black hair, glasses and looked like a fish because of his eyes, he had dark skin and freckles on his face.

The other girl was-

Oh wow.

Oh wow

She was gourgeous.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●