2

kim mina;

"shin ah, i need to go to the restroom for a while " i said while tried to clear some alcohol's stain on my skirt.

"okay"she answered boringly as she was drunk.

i walked slowly towards the restroom but my step ceased when i heard a girl crying. i tried to look after where the sound came from. a loud cried echoed my ears once i neared a creaked door.i pushed the door open.

'i saw a small girl crying with bleeding knees'

"oh my god ! what happen to you, sweetie ? "i asked worriedly.

"b-bad man w-want to-o hurt m-me " she said with her shaking voice.

i quickly carried her to go to the hospital.once i exited the room,my head bumped on the someone's chest. oh my god, he's so tall. i look up and he eyed me with a scary look.

"appa ! "

i look at her and she smiled brightly after she saw him.

'is he her appa ? '

"give her to me"

he ordered coldly to me. i hesited a bit because of his appearance. he looks like a bad person. what if he just disguish to kidnap this little girl but this girl just said that he was her appa. oh god what should i do right now?

"wait,who are you ? are you trying to kidnap her huh ? "

he chuckled a bit.

"are you deaf ? she just called me appa just now. give me back my daughter"

i scanned him carefully. i looked at the girl who is reached her hand towards him.i passed her to him slowly.

"did they hurt you,princess ? "he asked her while patting her hair.

"yes,appa. they hurt my knee but this kind unnie helped me so appa don't scold her " she said with a cute voice. i smiled with her cuteness.

"okay, appa won't scold her. but promise me that you won't go anywhere without telling me first" he linked his pinky finger with his daughter.

it was cute scene ever. i smiled watching them. i wished i have this happy family. i still can't believe that this scary man actually a nice man. and i need to admit that he got some looks. oh my god !

"now say thank you to unnie "

she held my hands and look up at me with her cute smile.

"unnie,thank you for helping me. i hope we can see again next time and play my toys "

"welcome,sweetie. of course we will meet again and we can play together "i said and slightly pinched her chubby cheeks.

"i need to carry her to the hospital. thank you again." he smiled towards me. my heart beated rapidly at the time. he's so charming.

"ah yes— so my name is Y/N " i said reached out my hand.

"jungkook. jeon jungkook "

love lily ❤

this is a flashback chapter where jungkook doesn't recognize y/n yet ;