Linaxwrites

Author: Linexwrites

Books Well-Known For: How To Survive A Reckless Boy and Midnight Kiss

How long have you been writing?

I've been writing pretty much since I was a kid. I started my first full length novel (in Swedish) when I was about 20 though. And I started writing in English on Wattpad 4 years ago.

What do you love about writing?

The endless possibilities! There's this quote by Jean-Jacques Rousseau that says pretty much everything that I love most about writing: "The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." It's incredible to have such power to be able to create people, places and events.

What's your favourite genre to write and why?

Young adult and new adult romance. I'm just weak for angsty love and developing relationships. I enjoy writing character driven novels over plot driven ones. Although I would like to write a fantasy novel sometime but I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off.

Do you have any advice to offer aspiring authors?

Write what you would like to read yourself! Don't write what you think others want. In the end it will show through your words if you don't truly love your own story.

Do you plan to have a future involved with writing?

I mean not in the sense to earn a living from it. I write in my free time because it's relaxing and fun but I'll probably never stop.

What project are you currently working on?

In in the process of turning a former Harry Styles fanfic into a new adult book (Nothing But Trouble) and alongside that I'm writing a spin off (Bad Blood) to my most read book How To Survive A Reckless Boy.

To conclude the questions today, can you tell us a fun fact about yourself?

Not sure if this is fun but I have almost a full sleeve tattoo (right arm) with lots of colors and random items. Also I change my hair color at least twice a year lol.