"s'cuse me park, i'm gonna need taehyung here for a bit." hoseok sneered, icy voice and darkening eyes piercing at bogum. bogum visibly gulped and looked at taehyung, who shrugged off his hand and grabbed hoseok's, letting yoongi drag him out of the cafeteria.

once the two were alone, hoseok turned to the younger and caressed his cheek. "you okay?" he asked, voice soft. taehyung leaned into the touch and smiled, nodding his head. hoseok smiled back.

"why did you let him do that?"

"he's an upper class men, i have no authority over him unlike he does for me."

"that doesn't mean he can assault you whenever!" hoseok raised his voice, making taehyung flinch back. hoseok noticed and frowned, mumbling a soft and sweet apology to the boy. he wrapped his hands around the younger's waist, surprised at how small it is. taehyung smiled and latched his arms around the older's neck, humming softly.

"thank you though, for helping me. he usually does stuff like that when it's just us two, but around other people it isn't as bad as that. sometimes he pushes it too far and actually gropes me sometimes.." taehyung mumbles, feeling tears sting his eyes. hoseok growled lowly at the information and gripped tighter, his head now in taehyung's neck.

"i'm gonna kill that bastard.." hoseok mumbled, and taehyung giggled at the feeling of his warm breath hitting his neck.

"i know we haven't known each other that long, actually we don't really know each other, but can we be friends?" taehyung asked, hope evident in his voice. hoseok chuckled at the cute boy and nodded.

"pretty sure me saving you from that jackass was enough to become your friend, but i'd gladly become your friend. maybe even more." hoseok whispered the last part in the younger's ear, watching the tip of it become red as he pulls back from the older. hoseok laughed as taehyung whined, his arms still wrapped perfectly around taehyung's waist.

-

hoseok remembered it clearly, given how it happened almost two hours ago.

taehyung and hoseok had grown closer in the span of two months, now best friends. hoseok would occasionally flirt with taehyung, smirking at the blushing face and the innocent doe eyes that looked at him. hoseok introduced taehyung to his group of friends and him and his other friend yoongi hit it off pretty well, sharing jokes and laughing the whole time they were together. hoseok liked how taehyung was comfortable around him and his friends and he was planning on asking out taehyung soon, and today was the day he was planning it.

it took yoongi some time but he found the younger's address, and quickly drove their, excited and nervous at the same time. he knows it won't be likely, but what if the younger says no? what if he already found someone? what if he was actually in love with yoongi? but they can't happen, seeing as how yoongi was already with jeongguk and jimin.

hoseok remembers parking in front of the house, and was about to get out before he saw a small boy getting shoved out of the house. hoseok sat and watched, wondering if he got the right address. but once he saw the doe eyes searching around, he knew.

hoseok sucked in a breath as the man who shoved him out grab a fist full of taehyung's hair, whispering something in his ear, never caring about his son was crying in pain. but hoseok noticed.

and he was livid.

he watched the two interact as he dialed the police, watching every move the two made. hoseok remembers growling lowly into the phone as he watched the tall man kick the boy down, pressing his foot against the top of taehyung's head, shouting profanities.

worthless.

pathetic.

disgusting faggot.

waste of space.

he got out of his car and slammed his door shut, stomping towards the two.

"what the FUCK are you doing?!" hoseok growled, shoving the man away from taehyung. he heard the younger gasp in shock as he backed away, hiding behind hoseok.

"who are you? his fucking boyfriend? you're just as pathetic as that piece of shit right there!" the man yelled, swinging his fist towards hoseok. hoseok wasn't fast enough to dodge it and got hit scare in the jaw, only to come back with a kick towards the man's stomach, watching as he doubled over and coughed violently. hoseok looked to his side as he heard sirens and felt hands clutch onto his shirt and turned towards his baby.

"d-did you call the c-cops?!" he asked, relief smothering his words. hoseok nodded and kissed the top of his head, watching as the blinking red and blue lights got closer until they were directly in front of him.

"thank you.." taehyung sobbed, only to be silenced by hoseok's lips on his.

-

it's been two months after the incident and taehyung and hoseok were happily together, and even living together. hoseok asked his mom numerous times and had to finally tell her why he needed to live with them. she wasn't just going to let a random stranger in when he could probably fend for himself. but when hoseok's mom met taehyung she instantly liked him, calling him son. she knew the two were together and is okay with it, cooing every time they hugged or kissed in front of her. taehyung felt bad about moving in so suddenly so he helped out with cooking and even cooked for all of them when mrs. jung was out at work late.

hoseok walked into him and taehyung's shared room, looking at his sleeping boyfriend and smiled softly. he slid into bed next to him and brought him closer, pressing his lips to his temple before putting his head in the crook of the younger's neck, letting sleep take over him.

-

idk if this is classified as fluff but here!! i tried!!

ALSO LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K AJKFJAKSDJFKJADFHSKJDFHADFGASDFHJASDF ILY GUYS :>>