Why they kidnapped Ann

Start from the beginning

Kurenai narrowed her eyes. "I know him too," She stated as she stared at Kisame. "Hoshigake Kisame, originally a shinobi of the Hidden village of the mist. Suspected of national covert activities, and of killing a feudal lord. Also a rogue ninja in the Land of Water."

"Heheh~" Kisame chuckled as he took out his sword. "Time to have fun, Samehada."

The trio went into a fighting position. "Kurenai, Asuma! Be careful, this guy can put you in his genjutsu," Kakashi informed.

He gave me a somewhat wary glare, "It's almost inescapable."

The two nodded, and readily prepared their weapons.

I looked down at the ground. "I don't have any time to waste, so let's finish this quickly," I said to my partner.

I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes, activating my tsukoyomi.

"Tsukoyomi," I stated as I stared into Kakashi's eyes. I gave him a glare, "Die."

Kakashi trembled, slightly, as he tried to resist my jutsu.

"Kakashi!!" Asuma steadied him, while Kurenai kept an eye on us.

"Kurenai, Asuma..." Kakashi shakily stood up, still trembling. "This guy..."

Kurenai silenced him, "Kakashi, you're not in a good state of mind right now, we'll handle it."

Asuma got out his weapons. "Prepare to fight!" He stated as he spat out his cigarette.

He came at me and started attacking to which I dodged easily.

Behind him, I could see Kurenai start disappearing into thin air.

Genjutsu?

Roots of trees and plants started to appear, it seems like it was trying to surround us.

Kakashi took out his Kunai and ran at my partner.

"Samehada, let's have fun," Kisame stated as he ran at Kakashi as well.

"Dieeee!!" Kakashi dodged most of the sword slams of Kisame. That was until Kisame aimed at his feet, stumbling him into the nearby lake.

I narrowed my eyes, which was still activated.

"Itachi, we're wasting time," Kisame informed as he made hand signs.

"Water style: Shark bomb Jutsu!" Kisame slammed his palm into the water, making a tornado. A shark quickly came out and sped towards Kakashi.

This made Kurenai and Asuma stop, "Kakashi!!"

I escaped Kurenai's Jutsu, and used it against her, making her trapped against one of the roots instead of me.

As for Asuma, I prepared to do hand signs. "Fire style: Phoenix flower jutsu." I took a deep breath, and steadily blew out balls of fire.

I then secretly made a shadow clone, and hid it underneath the ground Asuma had been standing on.

"Heh! You're gonna have to do better than that!" Asuma smirked, not noticing the groundbreaking.

"H-huh?!" He looked down and realized a huge ball of fire was coming towards him.

Kurenai struggled against the vines that trapped her, "Asuma!!!!"

Kisame suddenly landed beside me. "Shall we go?" He questioned.

I nodded and ran a certain direction with him following right behind me.

I'm sorry, Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi... I truly am.