chapter 12

Your POV

When we returned back to Ysabelle's apartment we saw a letter at the door.

'hey (name)! Me and bts went out to their company. Yoichi and Kise are still in there. Take care of the blondes troublemakers.

~Ysabelle'

I sighed when i heard a glass break and a girlish scream. Me and (Friend name) went to where the sound came from and saw kise cowering in fear while hiruma was holding his gun that is aimed at kise.

"OI! stop with your nonsense! "i said and pulled hiruma by the ear. He just grunts in annoyance and we left the two there. I drag hiruma to our shared bedroom. I threw him on the bed and took out one of his clothes.

"oi! What the hell are you doing with my clothes?!? "he asked,clearly pissed at me.

"we're going out. The two of us only. Get ready,elf" i said and he grunted. Once he got dressed we left the apartment.

"where are we going,anyways dollface? "he asked and i raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's with the new nickname?"I asked and he looked away.

"You look like a doll,dollface. Let's just go to wherever you planned to go. "he said and i dragged him to the arcade.

"really dollface? I never knew you were that immature." he said and i grew a tickmark. I pouted at him.

"Immature my ass,elf! I am now regretting bringing you here...."I said and he chuckled.

"oh sure you are doll. You're regretting bringing me here yet here you are enjoying my presence"He said and i rolled my eyes at him.

"COME AT ME, BITCH! IMMA SHOW YOU HOW GOOD I AM AT TEKKEN 6!"I said and we went to play. I picked the girl hybrid of a robot with oink hair while he picked Devil Jin. And then we fight!

~(timeskip) ~

I can't believe this! He defeated me at my own game! We were now eating icecream at the bench here at the park. My icecream flavor was (ice cream flavor)  while yoichi is having vanilla.

"Hey Doll face"he said and i looked at him.

"what? "i asked while looking at him.

"You got something in your face"He said and before i get to react,hiruma licked my cheek. I had wide eyes and looked at hiruma.

''What the hell bro?!?!?! "I screeched and wiped my face with baby wipes.

"Kekekeke~ I can't stop my self.....y... "i didn't heard the last sentence that well. I looked at him curious.

"What were you saying? "I asked and he shooked his head.

"Later I'm gonna tell you, okay? Treat me dinner too." He said and i scoffed but agreed anyways.

~(Timeskip again) ~ [Sorry!°^°]

I was with (friend name) and Ysabelle. They were helping me get ready.

"Geez cuz, this isn't even a date and you want to impress the elf? Is that why you wanted Bts to atleast try to help hiruma? "Ysabelle asked and i kinda blushed. But before i got to say anything (friend name) started talking.

"But.... She likes Hiruma so why wouldn't she not see it that way?"(Friend name) asked and Ysabelle looked at me and then at (friend name). She then bursted out laughing. She thought we were joking but when she looked at us she made an O shaped with her mouth.

"Oh... Its true? "she asked and we both nodded. She shooked her head and went to her room. Later she is holding    a (dress you want). It was really beautiful.

"Here wear this, ya scumbag."She said and threw it to me. I catched it and tried it on. It looked good on me!

"Here's your purse too! I already put there everything you need!" She said and I looked at my Purse. It had my phone, earphones, wallet, hanckerchief, make up, comb and.........

"What the actual living fuck is this? "I asked and removed something that looks very weird. Ysabelle looks at it and then looks away.

"Oh that? That's condom. You'll always need protection if you're not ready for babies"She said and (friend name)  burst out laughing. I blushed red and threw it at her.

"FUCK YOU! "i did the middle finger. She return the middle finger.

"No thanks fucker! That's covered up already! Why not ask hiruma to fuck you? "She asked and i puffed my cheeks.

To be continued....

Hey guys sorry for not updating that much! I got busy these oast few weeks! By the way! Thanks for 1k readers! I really appreciate it! I can't update this that much, sorry! °^°