chapter 3

(Name) POV

I've been called to go to the headquarters for a meeting by hiruma.He spammed my phone with voicemails.I wear my favorite clothes which were (favorite clothings and head wear and shoes/sandals/slippers).I walked to the kitchen to see my big brother (Big brother name)(if you have one if not then let's just pretend),cooking breakfast.He sighed when he saw me.

"(Name),Where are you going?"(Big brother name) asked.

"I'm going to my club.The fucking leader wants to have a meeting.......but that doesn't mean he has to spam my phone with voicemails..."I said and took bread.I stuff it in my mouth.

"Just be back here before dinner ok?Oh and (brother's girlfriend name) will be here.She really wants to talk to you"(Big brother name) said.I nodded and walked out of the house eating the bread.I passed the grocery store so I went in.I walked to the bubblegum aisle and looked for (favorite bubblegum).I bumped into someone's body.I walked backwards and used the aisle to keep my balance.I groaned and looked who I bumped into to see no other than the daimon football team's leader,Hiruma yoichi.

"Watch where you're going fucking girl"Hiruma hissed angrily.I narrowed my eyes.

"Sorry mister 'commander' didn't mean to bump into you"I said and crossed my arms.

"Don't mess with me idiot"Hiruma warned and I raised a brow.

"Or what?You haven't even have a secret of mine to tell anyone you know"I said boldly.He scoffed and walked off piss.I took the bubblegums then paid for it and left.I walked to daimon high.When I reached school I saw sena and monta at the entrance.I walked up to them and waved.

"Hey boys let's go to the headquarters before the 'commander' gets angry at us"I said and we went to our headquarters.When I opened the door I saw there was new recruits.They were shivering when hiruma was pissed at them.

"DO THIS PROPERLY OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!!!"hiruma said aiming his gun to the ceiling and shoot it.I had a tick mark when I saw there was a big mess.Me and mamori are the one who cleans this place and now I'll maybe be late at going back home.I walked up to hiruma while he was threatening the new recruits.I took the broom and hit his head with it.

"OÍ YOICHI!YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MESS HERE!I HAVE CURFEW AND YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LATE IF YOU KEEP MAKING MORE MESS!"I said my eyebrows narrowed.He had a tick mark and he looked at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HIT ME?!DO YOU WISH FOR A DEATH WISH FUCKING GIRL?!"hiruma asked and I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Or is it you the one wishing for a death wish.You do remember I defeated you at a gym when we fought!"I said revealing my (weapons) from their hiding spots.

"Shut up"Hiruma ordered and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Make me yo-Ich-I!"I said making him narrow his eyes.

"Don't test me fucking girl"he said and I raised a brow at him.

"Or what?"I asked and he smirked.

"I'll give you questions about football.You must answer this three questions.If you got it wrong you will leave this school and forget about everyone here"He said and I smirked.We shooked hands and sena was shaking.

"(First question about football)"hiruma asked.

"That's eaaaassyyyy.Its (Answer for first question)"I answered and he leans close to me.

"(Second question about football)"Hiruma asked and I yawned.

"Is that all?(Answer for second question)"I answered and he leaned more close to me.