chapter 9

Your POV

It was now 11pm and we were heading to the airport.We went to our waiting area and saw kise's eyes started to close and his head landed at (friend name)'s shoulder. She rests her head at Kise's head and slept. i smiled and took out a book. The book title was 'The four bad boys and me' by the blue maiden. It was in tagalog but i can understand it. It was really cool.I was so emerged in the story until my shoulder felt heavy.I looked at my right and saw hiruma has fallen asleep.I chuckled and looked at the clock. It was 12:49am and we were being called. I shooked them awake and we went to the plane. I was seated next to hiruma and kise is with (friend name). I put on my earphones and plugged it to my phone. I was listening to the song 'Crybaby' by melanie martinez. I felt my eyes closed and everything went black.

~(timeskip) ~

We arrived at america.It was 6pm and we saw Ysabelle.She was 5'10 tall,has pale skin, brown beautiful locks, beautiful baby blue eyes,curvy body and smexy.Her lips is beautiful and she's athletic. Only problem is she's sometimes a sadist.Yup,that's where i learn how to use weapons.She was wearing a black tanktop with red checkered button up jacket.The sleeves of the jacket was rolled until her elbows.She was also wearing black leggings and brown boots. Her waist lenght hair tied to a braid.She was wearing her glasses.Well she just likes wearing her black glasses for fun.

"cousin!Hey how are you? "she asks in japanese. Yes,she can speak many languages. Japanese,korean and tagalog plus english.She's very fluent at it too.

"Im good ysabelle!Do you have a boyfrined now? "I ask and she laughs shaking her head.

"No i haven't gotten a boyfriend"She said and i sighed sadly.

"but it seems you're the one who got one😉😏"She said and pointed to hiruma. I blushed and was gonna smacked her arm.

Keyword:Was

She deflected my arm and revealed her pocket knife aiming to my neck.

"don't do that,you know about my insticnts."She said i nodded. She let go of me and hid her pocket knife.(Friend name) ran up to her and hugged her.

"i missed you Ysabelle!We 3 are gonna go to a concert tomorrow! "(Friend name) said and Ysabelle smiled.

"BTS right? Cool"she said and we went in her car.She started to drive and hiruma looked at her impressed.

"Kekeke~so that's where (name) learn how to fight."Hiruma said and ysabelle looked at him in the rear view.

"ofcourse Elf and she got her spirit from me as well"Ysabelle said and winked at hiruma making him grumble.

"ugh..... A older version of (name)....."Hiruma whispered and we all laughed.

~(timeskip) ~(time:7:42am)

The car stopped infront of a apartment.We all walked out with our things and followed ysabelle.We went to the top where there is only two rooms.We went to the left door and she opened it and went in. We followed her and was amazed. She has a huge dorm. We had a tour in her dorm and found out there are three rooms,two bathrooms,a balcony,a living room, dining room and kitchen. There was even a exercise room,practice room, music room and arts room.

"(name) and Hiruma share a room.Kise and (friend name) share a room."Ysabelle said and left us to go to her room. Me and hiruma went to our shared room and unpacked our things. Ysabelle went in the room. She was holding her phone.

"hey cuz. I'm gonna buy pizza for breakfast before we head out to the concert. "She said and left. The bed was a double deck and my place was at the top.I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.I was now drying myself using the towel here and i went to my shared bedroom.I went in and hiruma left quickly. I wore a bts tshirt,black leggings and converse. I styled my hair to (hair style you want).I went out the room and went to the practice room to and saw a speaker, a huge glass mirror, and a refrigerator.I connected my phone to the speaker and made it play 'dope' by BTS.I danced it a bit and sang too but Ysabelle came and danced with me. Then the song 'fire' by BTS was up and she did it perfectly. Wow,just wow. She even sang it.

"Pizza's ready so lets go!!!"she told me and we ran to the dining area and we all ate pizza.The girls quickly went to the concert and saw no one was there. I checked my time and saw it was only 8:24am and the concert starts at 11pm. It started to rain a bit and used our hands to cover us not getting wet. Then a guard came out and saw the 3 of us.

"Have you been waiting there for a while? "he asked and i nodded.

"come in!So you can find a good place to sit and you won't get sick too! "he said and we showed our tickets letting us in. We were at the best spot ever!I was hyperventilating with (friend name).We were now using our phone and took photos.

After two hours and a few minutes of waiting the arena was full and we clearly still see them here!Then the concert started.Everyone started cheering and ysabelle was smiling that you can see that she is clearly happy to see BTS.

~(after the concert) ~

We were now out of the concert and was walking around the city.(Friend name) and me were pulled by the wrist by perverted guys.

"Hey cuties~Wanna have some
fun?~"The leader,i think,asked the three of us.I cannot move cause two guys were holding me and (friend name). Ysabelle only has a poker face.

(to be continued...... What will happen next?)