chapter 7

[E/S]-empty seat
Your POV

I came out of the bathroom to see hiruma only in his boxers and white loose tanktop. He walked passed me and closed the door behind him. I was wearing a yellow shoulderless croptop,a short dark blue skirt that has flower designs on it and reaches until my thighs. It was like a skirt short but isn't noticable that its like a short. Black legging under the short skirt. White converse and my hair was tied in a pigtail. I had light makeup which is a bit of powder and light lipstick. Hiruma came out wearing his red tanktop with a black sleeveless jacket. Black pants and black rubbershoes. Damn did he look good. Wait...... What am i saying?!?! I need to ask this later on dating amino.(join amino community chats thingy. I have a account in anime amino, armys amino, dating amino,fnaf amino and undertale amino. It all has a good reason😊.Anyway back to the story!)
We both walked out the room with our stuff and his dog.Today was the flight and hiruma tapped my shoulder. I looked at him questionably and he gestured me to follow him. I followed him in a empty hallway. It was near the elevator and stairs to be honest. He took out his phone and puts an arm around my shoulder. He wants to have a selfie? Hmmm sure why not? I carried his dog and smiled at the camera. He smiled too showing his shark like teeth.He smiled at me and i smiled back at him.

"lets go. Before we're late and send that to me later at our GC(Group chat)"i said and he nodded.I got a text message from (big brother).

Onii-chan: how's my baby sis doin'?
BestSisEver:doing good Onii-chan.Me and yoichi are getting along pretty well
Onii-chan:yeah getting along to the point you guys act like a couple?
BestSisEver:Atleast i didn't do lovey dovey things with him infront of my own sibling and Her friend.Atleast hiruma got buns and abs unlike you
Onii-chan:.....What?.....
BestSisEver:Oh look at the time i got to go now bye!!!!!
Onii-chan:WAAAIITTT!!!!!!!!

I shut my phone and remembered what Senpai told me.I tug hiruma's hand and he looked at me.

"me suzuna (friend name) and mamori are going to kaijo this friday after school so we wont be there if you need us. "I announced and he looked at me curiously.

"a friend is there. I want to meet him again and his friends"i said and looked ahead of us.

"okay"he said and we went to the bus. I sat next to him again because there is no more seats I can seat at. Today was Wednesday and im kinda excited to meet senpai again. He's like a mature easy to piss older brother i never had. (older brother name)  is childish at times and mature too. He isnt really easy to piss.I plug my earphones in.I pressed shuffle and i heard the song 'I need u' by BTS(KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK!BTS!Btw just search the song TY) I started to sing along to it.I remember the lyrics cause im an army of this kpop group.My bias is (BTS bias) and my bias wrecker is (BTS Bias wrecker/second fav).

~(timeskip to friday after school) ~

Me mamori suzuna and (friend name) were heading to kaijo high. It was only a 10 minutes walk.When we reached there we saw many students coming out. I walk to a blonde guy who looks like a supermodel and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. I felt glares and looked where it came from. It was from random girls.

"may i help you? "He asked and i nodded.

"well do you know where is the basketball gym? Senpai told me to watch his practice. "i said and he looked at me curiously.

"what's the name of this so called captain? "He asked. Then out of nowhere i saw senpai kicking the blonde.

"she's talking about me idiot. I met her in a football tryout at las vegas."he said and i punched his shoulder playfully.

"eyy senpai! how ya doing? Do you know you're the reason im not at our meeting with the football team. "i said and he laughed.The blonde then screamed at us.

"SENPAI!!!!!!!!HELP ME WITH MY FANGIRLS!!!!!!"the blonde Screamed causing senpai to have a tick mark. I tap his shoulder and signalled him I'll help the blonde. He shrugged and went to the other girls. I went to the blonde.

"whats your name blondie? "i asked and he looked at me.

"kise. Kise Ryouta and you are?"He asked and took my left hand kissing my knuckles. I wasn't impress at all. I have my eyes only for yoi- wait did i just said that?  Ugh what's happening to me? I showed him my (weapon)  and smirked. I twirled/swung it around my arm/wrist.He gulped.

"(name).(full name)  pleasure to meet you kise. "I said and i heard senpai chuckle.

"that's enough Tetsu. We're gonna be late for practice and that isn't acceptable. "He said and we went to the basketball court.

~(timeskip) ~

We were walking to a restaurant because senpai offered us to eat there. To my luck it was (fav restaurant) our
Sitting arrangement was like this:

         [E/S]   Kise   [E/S]    Me    [E/S]
[E/S]                                                       [E/S]
Senpai Suzuna mamori (Friend name)

Then i saw a light blue haired boy,green haired megane, dark blue haired Aho, purple haired giant, and a red haired shortie.Kise looked at them and waved.

"hey guys!!!!! here!!!!!! "They saw us and walked to our table.

"hello ryouta"-shortie
"hi kise-nanodayo"-megane
"hello kise-kun"-paled skin boy
"hello kise-chin"-giant
"Eyyy kise!!! "-aho

"hey guys! Come on and sit down!we have plenty of seats left! "Kise exclaimed.Now the arrangments were like this:

     Giant Kise megane Me shortie
Aho                                       pale skin boy
Senpai suzuna mamori (friend name)

Megane was holding a green frog and shortie was playing with red scissors. Giant was eating pocky and Aho is glaring at Senpai while senpai did the same. Pale skin boy was looking at us girls.

"by the way ryouta..... You haven't introduced us to the beautiful ladies with us"shortie said looking at me. I looked back at him.

"oh sorry akashi-chii!!! I forgot to introduce everyone..... Senpai can you introduce them?Since you were the one who introduced this people to me"Kise said, scratching the back of his head. Senpai nodded and told kise to introduce the guys to us.

(to be continued....... Sorry for the cliff hanger!Gomensai!)